Veseli comments on Twitter (merged)

Re: Frederic Veseli

Fred Eyre, on BBC Manchester said he's seen him play 40 to 50 academy game, and whilst he's got tremendous speed, maybe United's coaches have seen something in him that he hasn't.

If he was any good, he would have been on the pitch for the first XI by now.

ReeceWabara Reece Wabara
@fredericveseli have some respect geeeze! #mcfc

Its a bizarre move. He isn't going to get ahead of the likes of Evans, Jones, and Smalling. The better option would be joining a Championship club, and playing every week. Its comes across as a spiteful move to me, engineered by his agent to get one over us, due to his lack of playing time.

Unknown_Genius said:
Its a bizarre move. He isn't going to get ahead of the likes of Evans, Jones, and Smalling. The better option would be joining a Championship club, and playing every week. Its comes across as a spiteful move to me, engineered by his agent to get one over us, due to his lack of playing time.

it's all about the money

Sounds like Erik Johansen is giving him some now, not directed at him but think it was meant for him

Wow, not much appreciation shown there...

Unknown_Genius said:

Why would his agent have it out for us?

SuperYaya said:
Unknown_Genius said:

Why would his agent have it out for us?

Because he never played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.