Veseli/united poaching (merged)

Interesting to hear Bobby's reaction when asked about Vaseli on todays press conference. He said he was a 'good guy' but seemed at a loss as to why he left. I know Bobby is the manager of the first team, but you'd think there would be some kind of co-ordination between the heads of departments before a player leaves so all would be able to say why something happened, if asked.

Ferguson has taken him till the end of the season to assess him. If he is released by them, that will be classic karma and Veseli will probably end up at Bradford City or something.

Bump.

Whats the latest on this guy? he must be getting on a bit now in terms of youth players, and hasn't featured at a high level as far as I'm aware. and united tend to play several youngsters each year no matter how shit they are (look at the 2 centre backs v chelsea), so i think he can all say a big fuck you to this wanker veseli

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bump.

Whats the latest on this guy? he must be getting on a bit now in terms of youth players, and hasn't featured at a high level as far as I'm aware. and united tend to play several youngsters each year no matter how shit they are (look at the 2 centre backs v chelsea), so i think he can all say a big fuck you to this wanker veseli
Cant regularly get in their reserve side, very weird signing as it was obvious he wasn't that good.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bump.

Cant regularly get in their reserve side, very weird signing as it was obvious he wasn't that good.
Smacks of we can take City's youngsters really. Trying to make a point. I doubt anyone actually remembers this happening

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bump.

It seemed to me like a bit of desperation on their part, a way of saying, "You signed Tevez & Hargreaves but we just signed one of your youth players who we'll big up to our fans who are worried about losing Pogba". We allowed an average youth player to join the Scum, and they used it to feed their fans with something they believed was something major on us. They failed.

made my day this news :) Frederic is a non league player at best. HAHA get on twitter now you big headed twat LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.