Veseli/united poaching (merged)

not suprised we never play any of our youth players for more than ten minutes in carling cup games

"I've seen this guy play, I'm not exaggerating when I say he's probably on the same level of Vidic at the moment. If I were a City fan I'd be gutted."

Comedy gold......on the same level as he is injured!? Bahahahaha!!

frederic veseli
@fredericveseli
Hello tweeps! Just to officially confirm on twitter, I signed with the Great Manchester United! I'm looking forward to wearin the red shirt!

rag
AkhLxW4CEAAFkV-.jpg

Don't think he is good enough but you can't blame the lad, will never get a chance to get a game in our first team. if he was that good why has he not gone out on loan to another side.
i think we have better prospects who are already training with the first team squad

fredericveseli frederic veseli
#MUFC fans have really suported us tonight, so we are level on points with #MCFC ! Let's do it !!

What a ****. I don't care he's gone there but at least show a bit of class instead of acting a top red when in the morning he was a blue.

hes a **** and i hope he fails in life.

but i have an awful feeling we will be made to look like mugs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.