Vet Fees

Manchester_lalala said:
another generation said:
Manchester_lalala said:
You sound like your a vet. What is the feeling like when you receive a cheque off 5 thousand pounds for taking a thorn out of a dogs paw?
Not a vet, but I used to own up to 16 dogs at a time. Insurance and high vet costs weren't an option. When you're working with your dogs on an almost full-time basis, you get to work out what you can manage yourself, and when you need to call the experts. Taking a thorn out of a dog's paw is on a par with changing a wheel. Oh, and where I lived, the nearest vet of any worth (ie competent to carry out a complex operation) was over three hours' drive away.

I can't even change a wheel.

It is very much like taking a thorn out of a dogs paw.

chabal said:
Manchester_lalala said:
another generation said:
Not a vet, but I used to own up to 16 dogs at a time. Insurance and high vet costs weren't an option. When you're working with your dogs on an almost full-time basis, you get to work out what you can manage yourself, and when you need to call the experts. Taking a thorn out of a dog's paw is on a par with changing a wheel. Oh, and where I lived, the nearest vet of any worth (ie competent to carry out a complex operation) was over three hours' drive away.

I can't even change a wheel.

It is very much like taking a thorn out of a dogs paw.

or like making love to a beautiful woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.