Vicente Matias Vuoso

tommyducks

is playing for Club America against us tomorrow night. Cost us £3.5 million from Independiente in 2003 and never played a game.

Bet he scores :-(

bound too, wonder if anyone ever saw him play live in a city shirt! for the reserves obviously !!!

Did he ever make it on the bench? seem to remember he was due to be given a run out in the cup but never got the chance.

Very strange transfer, almost like no research was put in before we signed him.

I saw him versus Everton reserves a couple of years ago at the Halton stadium, thats all I can report he didnt do much, was outplayed by Chris Shuker

lancs blue said:
I saw him warming up as a sub in the Wigan League Cup tie that we lost just before the 3-1 derby win.
Are you sure? I remember that was Bonfire Night 2002. I didn't think we signed him till 2003.

Has anyone seen my anorak?

I saw him quite a few times for the reserves.

Started off shockingly bad... but as the season progressed, he certainly got better.

I think he should at least have been given a first team run-out, but it appears that the language problems meant they wanted him out just about the same time as they signed him!

Not one of King Kev's better moves...

tommyducks said:
lancs blue said:
I saw him warming up as a sub in the Wigan League Cup tie that we lost just before the 3-1 derby win.
Are you sure? I remember that was Bonfire Night 2002. I didn't think we signed him till 2003.

Has anyone seen my anorak?
Definitely signed him in 2002, he played pre-season as the poster above said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.