Vicente Matias Vuoso

Gary Owen said he thought he was the coach driver stretching his legs when he first seen him. Apparently the prospectus dvd sent to City was maradonna with Vuoso's head super imposed, at some points his head was lagging a few centre meters behind the action.

gio's side step said:
Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Vuoso (from the first half against Bury)
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski
Big phil one of the worst you have seen? Get to specsavers!

forevermancity said:
gio's side step said:
Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski
Big phil one of the worst you have seen? Get to specsavers!

whos rob taylor?
vassell wasnt that bad
and how on earth is lee nradbury not on that list?
plus danny allsop and gareth taylor

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gio's side step said:

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski

You could argue that technically they are not strikers as they all lacked a very important thing to be classed that, GOALS!!!
Also i thought sibierski was a midfielder

I thought he was 4.5 mill anyway

On Sibierski the media seemed to love him haha

Just remember journos and commentators all said and I quote "Man City ace Antoine Sibierski" and when he went to the pie eaters "ex Man City ace...."

WidnesBlue23 said:
I saw him versus Everton reserves a couple of years ago at the Halton stadium, thats all I can report he didnt do much, was outplayed by Chris Shuker

I remember a pre season friendly against Lancaster and Shuker stood out in that game, he is playing for Morecambe now!

morleyswife said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
gio's side step said:

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski

You could argue that technically they are not strikers as they all lacked a very important thing to be classed that, GOALS!!!
Also i thought sibierski was a midfielder

I thought he was 4.5 mill anyway

On Sibierski the media seemed to love him haha

Just remember journos and commentators all said and I quote "Man City ace Antoine Sibierski" and when he went to the pie eaters "ex Man City ace...."

They always used to say that he was "great in the air" when he really wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.