Vicente Matias Vuoso

tommyducks said:
lancs blue said:
I saw him warming up as a sub in the Wigan League Cup tie that we lost just before the 3-1 derby win.
Are you sure? I remember that was Bonfire Night 2002. I didn't think we signed him till 2003.

Has anyone seen my anorak?

Trying to think now.............nothing on mcfcstats page though so maybe i dreamt it....thought I had though

Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Vuoso (from the first half against Bury)
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski

meeesh said:
tommyducks said:
Are you sure? I remember that was Bonfire Night 2002. I didn't think we signed him till 2003.

Has anyone seen my anorak?

Trying to think now.............nothing on mcfcstats page though so maybe i dreamt it....thought I had though

mfcfstats has him down as an unused sub in the home game against Chelsea and the Wigan league cup tie in 2002/3

he was in fact forlans strike partner at independienti, he was bought with some very under dealings as part of the forlan transfer to man united, would love to know the full story?

gio's side step said:
Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Vuoso (from the first half against Bury)
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski
No Lee Badbuy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.