Victor Osimhen

Not seen his name discussed on the thread but as an option for an alternative striker what an option he would be.

From what I have seen he can link play well, finish and has absolute electric pace. As a comparison he is very similat style of play to Samuel Eto’o.

Downside he plays for Napoli and so negotiations wont go easy. Remember the name.
I have watched him a few times to see what made Napoli spend so much on him, so far i think they have had their pants pulled down, he has time but with COVID it might be a long time before Napoli see a profit.

I have watched him a few times to see what made Napoli spend so much on him, so far i think they have had their pants pulled down, he has time but with COVID it might be a long time before Napoli see a profit.

Lille sold Pépé and Osimhen in consecutive summers for somewhere around €160m combined

That is incredible

Interesting take there. I probably have not watched as much as you but he stands out every time I see him and is particularly effective on the counter, which admittedly would as effective for us.

Would be happy for us to negotiate with reasonable people for a few windows so maybe give Napoli players a swerve

Interesting take there. I probably have not watched as much as you but he stands out every time I see him and is particularly effective on the counter, which admittedly would as effective for us.
for me Insigne stands out to the point he is for me at least, head :) and shoulders above the rest of the team, perhaps the League.

Insigne's head and shoulders aren't above anyone's in that league ;)

lorenzo-insigne-of-ssc-napoli-and-gianluigi-donnarumma-of-ac-milan-picture-id1089864664

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.