Victor Osimhen

He'd be an amazing signing for us. The only thing that hasn't made him common amongst names on most people's list is our relationship with ADL and the fact that they bought him for €80m so it would have to be over that, well over that anyway.

Looks like he’s going to be on the move.

He’s suing Napoli after their official social media posted this….

Only just caught this, at first I thought it was some overly sensitive footballer, but actually seeing what they did. Wow!!

I’m guessing someone has lost their job.

If/ when he moves some one is getting a great player for cheaper then they should and doubt it will be us.

It's not the coconut one that appears above here but the one that mocks him about his penalty, no? Utterly bizarre either way.

The club posted both, I think people are assuming he’s got a bigger problem with the one that calls him a coconut because it can be used as a racial slur.

His agent has come out and said they’re done with Napoli and will look to leave asap. 15 months left on his contract.

Hopefully Real go for him and it stops them trying for Haaland in the future.

The club posted both, I think people are assuming he’s got a bigger problem with the one that calls him a coconut because it can be used as a racial slur.

His agent has come out and said they’re done with Napoli and will look to leave asap. 15 months left on his contract.

Hopefully Real go for him and it stops them trying for Haaland in the future.
Imagine a front 3 with any of Osimhen, Mbappe, Vinicius & Rodyrgo. Midfield being Bellingham, Valverde, Camavinga & Tchouameni. That team is stacked with young talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.