Vidal

travelman said:
one of the .com sites reporting we have had a bid of 35 mill turned down

Manchester City have made a move for Juventus star Arturo Vidal, but have been stunned by the Italian side £45 million valuation.

Vidal has been courted by some of the best and biggest clubs in Europe, but has failed to move away from Seria A as nobody is willing to match the high price that has been put on his head.

However, City were willing to try their luck and reportedly offered a whopping £35 million for Vidal, but were abruptly rejected and have been told that he will not leave for anything less than £45 million according to the Daily Star.

The Turin club’s response to City’s approach amounts to a hands-off.

City may have been stunned but they are one of the only clubs in the world that can afford such a massive valuation and don’t be surprised if they match it and acquire the services of Vidal.
BringBackSwales said:
dannyboiblue said:
Now being touted as a 45m player.

is spinzer ITK then?
There you have it Swales. Im ITK!!! ;)

Lets see how the money laundering and likely match fixing, investigation goes.

Very good player. In the top five CM's in the world, in my opinion and would cost close to £40M, which I think would rule us out, that and the fact we already have Yaya, Fernandinho and Rodwell who can play in a double pivot alongside a player who is willing to sit (Barry and Garcia). If anything we need a more defensive midfielder, especially with both Barry and Garcia linked with moves away.

I hope we now start to take risks and sign players straight from South America or wherever rather than then trying to get them 3 or 4 years later, at triple the price.

cgh said:
I hope we now start to take risks and sign players straight from South America or wherever rather than then trying to get them 3 or 4 years later, at triple the price.

This is absolutely right - this is where there is real value and a few clubs in Italy, Spain and Portugal do it so well. A number of German teams exploit opportunities in Japan as well which is another area where we need to be more active scouting talent that could give us a more sustainable recruitment model.

Like Reus, Vidal is an unrealistic option for us. I reckon he's actually worth £40 million, he's so dynamic and versatile, Excellent with both feet and scores for fun. Its not everyday you see a box to box midfielder from Chile and I'm sure fellow countryman Pellegrini will know all about him.

I often dream:

Reus-----Yaya-----Vidal------Silva

Vidal is well set at Juve.

My guess is that wants at least one more tilt at the champions league with the Bianconeri next season. He tweeted Tevez to welcome him to the club on Wednesday and has stated that he forward to playing with Ogbonna and Jovetic next season.

In addition to the two bids made by Bayern in the past 18 months, the club has rejected three further bids from other suitors .

To get him a club would have to pay at least €45m as an absolute minimum, bearing in mind the fees being demanded for players like Cavani, Bale, Falcao and Neymar.

What we need is a 3rd striker, capable of netting 25+ goals a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.