Vidal

ljones15 said:
Like Reus, Vidal is an unrealistic option for us. I reckon he's actually worth £40 million, he's so dynamic and versatile, Excellent with both feet and scores for fun. Its not everyday you see a box to box midfielder from Chile and I'm sure fellow countryman Pellegrini will know all about him.

I often dream:

Reus-----Yaya-----Vidal------Silva

Change that to

-----Yaya-----Fernandinho------

Navas-------Silva---------Reus

-----------Aguero-----------

Hows that sound?

Sleeping_Easy said:
ljones15 said:
Like Reus, Vidal is an unrealistic option for us. I reckon he's actually worth £40 million, he's so dynamic and versatile, Excellent with both feet and scores for fun. Its not everyday you see a box to box midfielder from Chile and I'm sure fellow countryman Pellegrini will know all about him.

I often dream:

Change that to

Hows that sound?

FIFA 13. Go and play somewhere else.

eversince 76 said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
ljones15 said:

I often dream:

Change that to

Hows that sound?

FIFA 13. Go and play somewhere else.

Hows that fifa 13? Its only adding Reus to the squad. Admittedly a difficult signing to pull off but isn't that what txiki and soriano are here for?

Tez Tosterone said:
Vidal is well set at Juve.

My guess is that wants at least one more tilt at the champions league with the Bianconeri next season. He tweeted Tevez to welcome him to the club on Wednesday and has stated that he forward to playing with Ogbonna and Jovetic next season.

In addition to the two bids made by Bayern in the past 18 months, the club has rejected three further bids from other suitors .

To get him a club would have to pay at least €45m as an absolute minimum, bearing in mind the fees being demanded for players like Cavani, Bale, Falcao and Neymar.

What we need is a 3rd striker, capable of netting 25+ goals a season.

Bayern did not make bids on Vidal the last 2 years. That's daily fail...
Like explained in a thread before Bayern-Vidal has a story prior to the season 2010/11, when they had an agreement with Vidal and Bayer Leverkusen did not let him transfer to Bayern. Vidal was not patient to wait a year and went to Juventus and "broke" his given word. Since then Vidal is a person non grata for Bayern - a player that could be as good as he wants... - he is not a Bayern target anymore.

Sleeping_Easy said:
ljones15 said:

I often dream:

Change that to

Hows that sound?

Would destroy the league.

I think if we were to drop the Cavani interest and buy a cheaper striker, then Vidal should be our main target. He;d be worth the money and could play alongside Fernandinho mainly. When required he could play alongside Yaya or Rodwell.
He is a great box to box midfielder and Rodwell could learn a lot from him.

Yaya could be pushed further forward with Silva on the left and Navas on the right, or Yaya could be used in centre of defence when needed.

Difficult transfer, which I don't think could happen, perhaps we should have used both Tevez and Kolarov with cash for this deal, to see if it tempted Juve ?

Jimfv1 said:
I think if we were to drop the Cavani interest and buy a cheaper striker, then Vidal should be our main target. He;d be worth the money and could play alongside Fernandinho mainly. When required he could play alongside Yaya or Rodwell.

Yaya could be pushed further forward with Silva on the left and Navas on the right, or Yaya could be used in centre of defence when needed.

Difficult transfer, which I don't think could happen, perhaps we should have used both Tevez and Kolarov with cash for this deal, to see if it tempted Juve ?

This.

Jimfv1 said:

If he played alongside fernandinho we'd have none to tackle truly. He would be more of a type to play next to Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.