Vidal

razman said:
apparently we have bid 50 Million for him !!

@indykaila: Breaking: Reports coming in that @MCFC will submit 50 million bid for Arturo Vidal

city are trying to work out how to work a loan deal for isco... so from where can we can another mid fielder FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Indy's a social media genius

razman said:
apparently we have bid 50 Million for him !!

@indykaila: Breaking: Reports coming in that @MCFC will submit 50 million bid for Arturo Vidal

city are trying to work out how to work a loan deal for isco... so from where can we can another mid fielder FFS
Get in the fucking bin, razman

FantasyIreland said:
indykaila....ffs.

Go to bed.

i know it is him...and that's why its pure nonsense as usual...to be ignored....but like anyone can be a ITK

sam-caddick said:
DiegoCora_ESPN @diegocora_ESPN · 2h

Manchester City prepara una oferta por Arturo Vidal de £50m.
We don't have £50m unless we sell Kun, Silva or Yaya and the rags were quoted £35m earlier in the summer, I'm calling bullshit/repeating dodgy twitter sources on mr. Cora.

United have offered £48m and £6.4m/year + bonuses in wages for him according to tomorrow's Gazzetta. Over a 4 year deal that would be a committment of £74m before bonuses and agent fees. Wow. I wonder what Silvestre would say about that.

LoveCity said:
United have offered £48m and £6.4m/year + bonuses in wages for him according to tomorrow's Gazzetta. Over a 4 year deal that would be a committment of £74m before bonuses and agent fees. Wow. I wonder what Silvestre would say about that.
You're forgetting that when Italian papers talk about wages, they quote after tax figures, so that's actually more like £13m a year (£260k/w)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.