Vidal

BigOscar said:
LoveCity said:
United have offered £48m and £6.4m/year + bonuses in wages for him according to tomorrow's Gazzetta. Over a 4 year deal that would be a committment of £74m before bonuses and agent fees. Wow. I wonder what Silvestre would say about that.
You're forgetting that when Italian papers talk about wages, they quote after tax figures, so that's actually more like £13m a year (£260k/w)

They also ignore agent payments and mafia payoffs, so that is more like £13m a year wages and around £60m total transfer expenditure.

Shit translation,I know...probably shit full stop..............from TUTTOMERCATOWEB.

As reported by El Mercurio would be made for the passage of Arturo Vidal at Manchester United. The Chilean midfielder, it says, would already have an agreement with the Red Devils that would cover the player gold: 350 000 € per week, 13.6 million per season. About Juventus, the English would be ready to make a compelling offer: 60 million euro.

Fuck UEFA, if that's true we should be doing everything possible to hijack this deal or inflate the fee and wages.

sjk2008 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Fuck UEFA, if that's true we should be doing everything possible to hijack this deal or inflate the fee and wages.

I think the fee & wages are already rather inflated!
No they're not, not in this Summer's market. Could definitely drive them up by about £40m overall.

sjk2008 said:

No they're not, not in this Summer's market. Could definitely drive them up by about £40m overall.

If Real Madrid were showing an interest then maybe. They're the only real idiots (David Luiz transfer aside).

£45m is still a hefty sum, and a Premier League record, should it happen.

I'm still skeptical though.

Found a better translation.....quite a few reporting it now..

Arturo Vidal has reportedly struck a verbal agreement with Manchester United to join them this summer.

Chilean broadsheet El Mecurcio claims the midfield star is ready to leave Juventus after agreeing a whopping £270,000-a-week salary at Old Trafford.

United will reportedly stump up as much as £63.3million for the World Cup star, who is set to form a new-look midfield with recent arrival Ander Herrera.

Despite Vidal recently ruling out the possibility of a move to United, reports in Italy suggest the 27-year-old’s agent, Fernando Felicevich, has been holding talks with cash-strapped Juve for the past few days in an attempt to negotiate a move to England.

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:

If Real Madrid were showing an interest then maybe. They're the only real idiots (David Luiz transfer aside).

Torres 50m is a Prem record mate.

citytill1die84 said:
sjk2008 said:

Torres 50m is a Prem record mate.

So it is - my apologies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.