Vidal

Salford_Blue said:
11h6kbm.png

Anyone else think the same?

its-good-but-h8baaq.jpg

Evening news have a reporter, Rob Dawson, who is on tour in the US with the squad.

Rob said: "I can only tell you what United have told me - and that's not to get too excited about it. They haven't been in contact with the player or with Juventus. They're under the impression the speculation is being driven by the player and his agent."

my head hurts

Probably Juventus haven't bought him a birthday cake or something and agent and player just want a better deal from Juventus and are using the rags to their own ends.

Vidal not going anywhere this transfer window...

Juventus’ Marotta: “Vidal never expressed his desire to leave, now there aren’t the conditions for his depature”

<a class="postlink" href="http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/juventus-marotta-vidal-never-expressed-his-desire-to-leave-now-there-arent-the-conditions-for-his-depature/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciome ... -depature/</a>

During the unveiling of Romulo, Juventus’ CEO Marotta weighed in on the transfer market, starting from Vidal: “He’s never been available on the market. The will of the player is crucial, he never expressed his desire to leave. Juventus is not a selling club. If a player asks to leave, he needs to do it in logical times. Now we are starting a tour and there is only a month before the end of the transfer market window, there aren’t the conditions.”

Vidal is a permanent fixture on City's transfer forum......50 pages of it......this is very very strange as we are obviously not, in any way, involved with signing him.

In fact it is fast becoming a right pain in the ***.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.