Vidal

Claytop said:
May turn out to be wrong but I reckon Vidals going nowhere. It's not like Juventus are desperate to sell like Madrid were with Di Maria.

Does their window close the same time as ours?

If so, they would be crazy to sell possibly the best player they have, and replace him within the next 5 days?

bazbarrybazzer said:
Claytop said:
May turn out to be wrong but I reckon Vidals going nowhere. It's not like Juventus are desperate to sell like Madrid were with Di Maria.

Does their window close the same time as ours?

If so, they would be crazy to sell possibly the best player they have, and replace him within the next 5 days?

Unless they're getting silly money, 50m+ then I see no benefit in selling him. And none for Vidal either really.

Unless a ridiculous fee came in why would Juventus sell with just a week of the market left?

You cannot replace a player like Vidal in a week.

Let's not kid ourselves, if they get Vidal they will have a very strong team and will challenge for the title but we are still better

Proelia said:
Let's not kid ourselves, if they get Vidal they will have a very strong team and will challenge for the title but we are still better
Will they fuck....
They will still be shite with or without vidal....
The three stooges in defence will see to that.

Proelia said:

They'll still have no cover if any 1st team players get injured, a central defence that isn't title winning quality, star players that haven't been playing together as long as ours or Chelsea's team (or Arsenal or Liverpool) and a load of wasters who took it easy last season because they couldn't be arsed getting behind Moyes.

They can't just suddenly start giving a shit and suddenly be back up to speed and on par with the players we, Liverpool and Chelsea have who have been hungry and motivated and performing week in week out at the top level. They could make top 4 with Vidal but there's no way they'll win the league and I just wish I could go back in time to 10 years ago and tell myself all this and how wonderful it all is.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
With tiresome predictability, some right knicker wetting going on here.

It's turning out to be Flap Central.

Some of our fans show the bottle of Robert Hopkin rather than Pablo Zaba.

Claytop said:
Unless they're getting silly money, 50m+ then I see no benefit in selling him. And none for Vidal either really.

I can see 250,000 reasons per week that Vidal would go there.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
With tiresome predictability, some right knicker wetting going on here.

Not really. All people are saying is that if they get Vidal, they will have a strong squad. And that is true. (Yes, still weak in defence, but strong nonetheless.) In fact, it's delusional to think otherwise.

Does that mean they're going to challenge us for the league? No, of course not, but they will certainly be more of a threat. Therefore, I hope it doesn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.