Video of all 156 goals from 2013-14 season

Re: Video of all 156 goals

sir baconface said:
Top man, OP. Thank you.

Demi's goal was the best of the lot.

Reminds us how much we'd miss Yaya if he goes.

Just about to say similar. Watch that and then say we can afford to let Yaya leave, not a chance

Superb video by the way

Brilliant. Cheers for taking the time.

Brilliant video!

It shows how unbelievable so many of our goals were last season. The slick passing was almost telepathic, and the number of passes (usually from Silva) inside the full-back blew my mind.

Compare that with England's style of play. I know some of City's opponents' defences weren't much cop, but we scored some crackers against some pretty good teams too.

No wonder some of us prefer PL football to England games.............

Magnificent. With all the tension and drama of the title chase I had forgotten just how well we played. Thanks for such a tasty reminder. Roll on the next 156...

Thank you again for all your kind words. Appreciate it. Some of the team goals we scored this season, we wouldn't even dream of scoring under Mancini (not trying to disrespect him, love him as everyone here).

Really think Aguero's goal at Stamford Bridge is very underrated. Don't think any player in the world, not even Messi, could have scored that. Its from an almost impossible angle, and to beat a keeper like Cech at his near post from that distance! Cech just got freezed. Kun is just phenomenal, if only he could sort out his hamstrings (6 times he has pulled up since start of 12/13).

Big Swifty said:
Brilliant video!

It shows how unbelievable so many of our goals were last season. The slick passing was almost telepathic, and the number of passes (usually from Silva) inside the full-back blew my mind.

Compare that with England's style of play. I know some of City's opponents' defences weren't much cop, but we scored some crackers against some pretty good teams too.

No wonder some of us prefer PL football to England games.............

Don't think any team in the world uses the wide areas/full-backs as good as us. Only Atletico comes close. Around 50 goals we scored this season came from a cross or a cut-back, Silva involved in most of them. Our standard goal scoring pattern was Silva through ball to fullback; cross; score. I think we are really fortunate to have a player like David Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.