Video of Terry Racist Acccusation

bobmcfc said:
Can i ask where people got the shite about him gobbing off to the referee and calling him a blind bastard ?
That was the main theory before Terry said anything. Because the referee was boning us hard. Not only was he standing within earshot of Cole, Cech and some of the midfield players; who were all there when Terry cleared it up with Ferdinand after the game, but they all individually agreed to testify to what was said. Supposedly the after game clear up ended in laughing and high fives.

On the game: Drogba stonewall red no argument from anyone. He was being a complete fool with that challenge. It was two footed and very dangerous if he had actually impacted the ankles. Bosingwa? No, if thats a red we'd never finish a game 11 v 11. Luiz penalty? Laughable.

Chelsea fouls: 17
Chelsea Cards: 7 yellow, 2 red

QPR fouls: 17
QPR cards: 2 yellow.

The issue with the game wasn't necessary what was called, it was the fact that the referee had different rules for one team than it did the other. If he wants to call a penalty for Luiz challenging the ball in the air and Helguson diving over at first contact - then why wasn't it mirrored at the other end when Luiz himself (all 6'2" 13 stone of him + hair weight) was picked up off the ground by 2 players and dropped on the floor on a corner?

How about when Lampard is rugby tackled in the box? Thats why I called it a travesty. He didn't necessarily make the wrong decisions as depending on perspective he can justify the reasons for what he did, but he just never applied the same rules to the other side, not once for the entire game - and thats what makes it such a terrible officiating performance.

I'm over this now as we'll get justice in the return leg, but just the reason we're annoyed over it for those that didn't see it.

bosingwa brought swp down. if he'd allowed him to go, terry wouldn't have got back. swp would have got a shot in on goal, therefore he was denied a goal-scoring opportunity. the foul wasn't a nasty one but it was a professional foul. it was a clear sending off.

Jeus christ i have got a gap in my teeth and get called a gap toothed **** by my mates and never cry about it, at the end of the day its just a insult, sticks and stones and all that, and no i dont go round calling people 'black ****' etc but it's not pedaphillia get over it.

Dubai Blue said:
cibaman said:
goatfood said:
Terry has admitted he said black, what can not be seen on the video is what he says just before. However if someone accused you of saying something racist would you repeat the term back or would you say "I didn't say that" ??

Personally as someone who hates any form of racism, I would not use colour in my response, more likey to say " I would never say that", rather than say anything racist. Also Terry was very angry during most of the game, if he was accused of being racist and had not been I would expect him to have shown more anger about it.

Until Anton comes out and tells his side we will not know the full story. AVB was out of order yesterday as well saying we should all get behind Terry because he is an important player for England. No. You can not do/say what you want just ecasue you are an important player........can you Tevez?

But if/when Anton Ferdinand tells his side of the story we still will not necessarily know the full story.

If he agree's with Terry's version of events, it would still leave the issue of whether Terry racially abused him in the first place ie before the incident caputured by mobile phones. It seems unlikely that he will support Terry's version of events AND also say that he didnt hear any racial abuse in the first place. That would mean he had falsely accused Terry of using racial abuse. Unless he says that Terry's version is correct and that he now accepts that he must have misheard the initial comment.
From what I read this morning, Ferdinand's current standpoint seems to be that he never originally heard Terry say anything racist and certainly didn't accuse him of such during the game. Which begs the question why Terry was shouting 'black ****' on the pitch and then confirming he had done so almost immediately.

Terry's version of events seems to now hinge on him having got completely the wrong end of the stick right from the very beginning in his head to head with Ferdinand.

Indeed. The report I read suggested that Ferdinand denies having a head to head. Its difficult to see how this could be a "misunderstanding". Someone must be lying.

cibaman said:
Dubai Blue said:
cibaman said:
But if/when Anton Ferdinand tells his side of the story we still will not necessarily know the full story.

If he agree's with Terry's version of events, it would still leave the issue of whether Terry racially abused him in the first place ie before the incident caputured by mobile phones. It seems unlikely that he will support Terry's version of events AND also say that he didnt hear any racial abuse in the first place. That would mean he had falsely accused Terry of using racial abuse. Unless he says that Terry's version is correct and that he now accepts that he must have misheard the initial comment.
From what I read this morning, Ferdinand's current standpoint seems to be that he never originally heard Terry say anything racist and certainly didn't accuse him of such during the game. Which begs the question why Terry was shouting 'black ****' on the pitch and then confirming he had done so almost immediately.

Terry's version of events seems to now hinge on him having got completely the wrong end of the stick right from the very beginning in his head to head with Ferdinand.

Indeed. The report I read suggested that Ferdinand denies having a head to head. Its difficult to see how this could be a "misunderstanding". Someone must be lying.
I think we all know who that someone is,the animal that is j.t!

7OglW.png

Castiel said:
bobmcfc said:
Can i ask where people got the shite about him gobbing off to the referee and calling him a blind bastard ?
That was the main theory before Terry said anything. Because the referee was boning us hard. Not only was he standing within earshot of Cole, Cech and some of the midfield players; who were all there when Terry cleared it up with Ferdinand after the game, but they all individually agreed to testify to what was said. Supposedly the after game clear up ended in laughing and high fives.

On the game: Drogba stonewall red no argument from anyone. He was being a complete fool with that challenge. It was two footed and very dangerous if he had actually impacted the ankles. Bosingwa? No, if thats a red we'd never finish a game 11 v 11. Luiz penalty? Laughable.

Chelsea fouls: 17
Chelsea Cards: 7 yellow, 2 red

QPR fouls: 17
QPR cards: 2 yellow.

The issue with the game wasn't necessary what was called, it was the fact that the referee had different rules for one team than it did the other. If he wants to call a penalty for Luiz challenging the ball in the air and Helguson diving over at first contact - then why wasn't it mirrored at the other end when Luiz himself (all 6'2" 13 stone of him + hair weight) was picked up off the ground by 2 players and dropped on the floor on a corner?

How about when Lampard is rugby tackled in the box? Thats why I called it a travesty. He didn't necessarily make the wrong decisions as depending on perspective he can justify the reasons for what he did, but he just never applied the same rules to the other side, not once for the entire game - and thats what makes it such a terrible officiating performance.

I'm over this now as we'll get justice in the return leg, but just the reason we're annoyed over it for those that didn't see it.

TBH smaller teams get decisions like this given against them all the time but as it;s deemed 'not as important' or because they weren't 'expected to win' it isn't made a deal in the press or highlighted much on TV. So when these decisions go against you don't bleat about them being the reason you lost games and feel hard done by. Get on with it and prove to everyone why your classed as a top team. Sound fair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.