Video of Terry Racist Acccusation

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
Wheres is mate castiel, he use to back terry up on every thing on here?
I'm here to back him up!

This is absolute bollocks. I don't know if any of you saw the QPR game (travesty) but they (club and fans) have serious hatred for Chelsea. A QPR fan is heard on camera throwing the ball away from Ivanovich and saying something to the tune of "fuck off home you polack wanker" as he goes to take a throw in. Ivan isn't even Polish.

On the racism thing, its bullshit of the highest order. For a start, Ferdinand and Terry were walking and talking off the pitch at FT - is that how a someone acts after they've been racially abused? Secondly, Ferdinand hasn't complained, his gobshite manager has (the same guy who instructed his players to injure opposition players).

Comparison to Evra who complained immediately, thats closer to what I'd expect someone who's genuinely aggrieved to react.

But this has already turned into a circus and we'll suffer for it whether anything happened or not. Its trial by twitter.

Castiel give it up lad........

Can i ask where people got the shite about him gobbing off to the referee and calling him a blind bastard ?

goatfood said:
Terry has admitted he said black, what can not be seen on the video is what he says just before. However if someone accused you of saying something racist would you repeat the term back or would you say "I didn't say that" ??

Personally as someone who hates any form of racism, I would not use colour in my response, more likey to say " I would never say that", rather than say anything racist. Also Terry was very angry during most of the game, if he was accused of being racist and had not been I would expect him to have shown more anger about it.

Until Anton comes out and tells his side we will not know the full story. AVB was out of order yesterday as well saying we should all get behind Terry because he is an important player for England. No. You can not do/say what you want just ecasue you are an important player........can you Tevez?

But if/when Anton Ferdinand tells his side of the story we still will not necessarily know the full story.

If he agree's with Terry's version of events, it would still leave the issue of whether Terry racially abused him in the first place ie before the incident caputured by mobile phones. It seems unlikely that he will support Terry's version of events AND also say that he didnt hear any racial abuse in the first place. That would mean he had falsely accused Terry of using racial abuse. Unless he says that Terry's version is correct and that he now accepts that he must have misheard the initial comment.

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm here to back him up!

This is absolute bollocks. I don't know if any of you saw the QPR game (travesty) but they (club and fans) have serious hatred for Chelsea. A QPR fan is heard on camera throwing the ball away from Ivanovich and saying something to the tune of "fuck off home you polack wanker" as he goes to take a throw in. Ivan isn't even Polish.

On the racism thing, its bullshit of the highest order. For a start, Ferdinand and Terry were walking and talking off the pitch at FT - is that how a someone acts after they've been racially abused? Secondly, Ferdinand hasn't complained, his gobshite manager has (the same guy who instructed his players to injure opposition players).

Comparison to Evra who complained immediately, thats closer to what I'd expect someone who's genuinely aggrieved to react.

But this has already turned into a circus and we'll suffer for it whether anything happened or not. Its trial by twitter.

Travesty???
You were well beaten and Drogba should get a minimum ten game ban for that tackle.

cibaman said:
goatfood said:
Terry has admitted he said black, what can not be seen on the video is what he says just before. However if someone accused you of saying something racist would you repeat the term back or would you say "I didn't say that" ??

Personally as someone who hates any form of racism, I would not use colour in my response, more likey to say " I would never say that", rather than say anything racist. Also Terry was very angry during most of the game, if he was accused of being racist and had not been I would expect him to have shown more anger about it.

Until Anton comes out and tells his side we will not know the full story. AVB was out of order yesterday as well saying we should all get behind Terry because he is an important player for England. No. You can not do/say what you want just ecasue you are an important player........can you Tevez?

But if/when Anton Ferdinand tells his side of the story we still will not necessarily know the full story.

If he agree's with Terry's version of events, it would still leave the issue of whether Terry racially abused him in the first place ie before the incident caputured by mobile phones. It seems unlikely that he will support Terry's version of events AND also say that he didnt hear any racial abuse in the first place. That would mean he had falsely accused Terry of using racial abuse. Unless he says that Terry's version is correct and that he now accepts that he must have misheard the initial comment.
From what I read this morning, Ferdinand's current standpoint seems to be that he never originally heard Terry say anything racist and certainly didn't accuse him of such during the game. Which begs the question why Terry was shouting 'black ****' on the pitch and then confirming he had done so almost immediately.

Terry's version of events seems to now hinge on him having got completely the wrong end of the stick right from the very beginning in his head to head with Ferdinand.

42612395diabypa416copytr2.jpg

stonerblue said:
Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm here to back him up!

Travesty???
You were well beaten and Drogba should get a minimum ten game ban for that tackle.
Im sorry mate i dont particularly like Chelsea but did you actually watch that game or was the crack too much after the derby win

bobmcfc said:
Can i ask where people got the shite about him gobbing off to the referee and calling him a blind bastard ?

the video i saw was the one they were showing on sky sports but they had blurred it out.

but the one i saw didn't blur out his mouth, and to me it looked like he said "fucking blind ****"

this is the video of when the alleged incident took place. to be honest i don't think terry would be racist considering the amount of black players on his own team. he's always had black people around him.

the guy's still a **** but i don't think he's quilty.

oh and BTW calling someone a black **** is racist prairiemoon.

ban-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

the video i saw was the one they were showing on sky sports but they had blurred it out.

but the one i saw didn't blur out his mouth, and to me it looked like he said "fucking blind ****"

this is the video of when the alleged incident took place. to be honest i don't think terry would be racist considering the amount of black players on his own team. he's always had black people around him.

the guy's still a **** but i don't think he's quilty.

oh and BTW calling someone a black **** is racist prairiemoon.

Yeah pointing out someone colour before a curse word is genrally considered racist unless your white!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.