Vidic

Football people move in similar circles, especially in a relatively small city like Manchester.
Players and management from rival clubs will be bumping into each other all the time, and will talk shop and be polite and cordial, just like people who know each other in any industry.
Nothing to see here, even if you accept it happened at all

Clubber said:
Dirty Harry said:
Clubber said:
He'll play again, but I don't think he'll be as good. Getting to an age where he's on a downwards slope, which with the serious injury he has just suffered, that slope will become a lot steeper.

Was a cracking center half though, and is still better than a lot in the top half of the prem, irrelevant of his injury.

Doubt very much he'll be anywhere near the same player again, I've had an ACL reconstruction so have a pretty good idea of how it can/will limit him both physically and mentally, to play professionally and reach his old standards, no, just can't see it, I'm secretly hoping they take a chance and don't go out and buy a replacement :-).

Don't say that, I've had my ACL done as well, and am still holding on to the dream Mancini will spot me out the crowd give me a run out .

Patella graft, what did you have?

The ACL procedure they did was where they strip some of your hamstring from one end and then pull it up (to keep a natural blood supply) and then plate and screw it in mate, I also had my cartilages and the debris removed.

I can hardly walk sometimes and am getting some serious pain these days, going to have to go back in again I think, I don't play footy either, maybe over-done it on heavy squats in the past but can't imagine I've put it through anywhere near what a pro footballer would do.

i can say that it is true about mancini and vidic at the same hotel same time however as i have been told it was a promotion i got a call at the time of a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.