Vieira Backward Step

Fanny Fart said:
Think anyone who watched the match yesterday will agree with me when i say we were totally dominated, bullied and out fought in the middle of the park before Viera came of yesterday.

When he came on their midfield seemed to take a step back and think 'hang on a minute we cant do that anymore' His mere presence changed the dynamic of the midfield

Agreed. It's just a shame Pat didn't start

I thought he looked very good when he came on. His passing was spot on. I just question who he was brought on for. I myself would have done a double substitution of Barry for Vieira and Bellers for Petrov and really gone for it. But each to their own.

Vieira was one of the few City players to do half well yesterday.

Mind you, this is City, the fact he didn't score a hat trick and make at least 2 goal clearances automatically means he is shit.

Fingers crossed, next game he'll run about a lot and do nothing else, that'll ensure we lose but it'll also mean BM has a new favourite player. Swings and roundabout eh kids?

As I see it

PV was brought on at the right time but should have been brought on for either Barry or NDJ, possibly with Petrov being brought on for Bellers at the same time.
I feel that he is a stop gap signing until the true window opens in the summer, but can add a lot to the squad in expertise and attitude in the meantime.
I do not think he will be much more than a squad player either this season or next, but could become a very valuable asset to the club in the coming weeks to tie up a game in the last 20 minutes when we are holding a lead.

Colins Bellend said:
No 'if anything the Prems got faster since he left 5 years ago he's 35

Yeah right mate, they're all running at warp speed 5 now!!! lol, Top division has been the same pace for about 20 years now (Giggs can still cut it)

Collins Bellend, the biggest bellend around! ridiculous thread, ridiculous fan, getting on a players back after 30 minutes? please, you prick.

Vieira dominated when he came on, get him match fit and he'll be a great asset.

This annoys me more than anything on this forum, people slating players after half a fcuking hour.

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.