Vieira on loan (Merged)

Corriere dello Sport report suggests Viera is coming, also club have an interest in Cristian Ansaldi (23) Argentine left back with Rubin Kazan.

BringBackSwales said:
BlaBlaBla said:
Don't think he can bring experience and other bullshit. he is simply shit now.

from an inter milan fan, bye!

somehow I am more prepared to trust Roberto's judgement on this issue than your's, bye

Oh, he has been simply terrible in the last seasons, he showed his quality only in his first year with Inter (2006/2007). He can't sustain the pace of Serie A, imagine in the EPL.

BlaBlaBla said:
BringBackSwales said:
somehow I am more prepared to trust Roberto's judgement on this issue than your's, bye

Oh, he has been simply terrible in the last seasons, he showed his quality only in his first year with Inter (2006/2007). He can't sustain the pace of Serie A, imagine in the EPL.
"Oh, he has been simply terrible" HAHAHAHAHA how camp is that!

blupoo said:
BlaBlaBla said:
"Oh, he has been simply terrible" HAHAHAHAHA how camp is that!

"He was shit" sounds more macho to you? :)

BlaBlaBla said:
BringBackSwales said:

He has enough nous to be an integral part of any Prem squad, in my opinion.

And he would want to impress.

blupoo said:
BlaBlaBla said:
"He was shit" sounds more macho to you? :)
no.......fucking shit

Whether or not he sounds camp I think he's probably right about Vieira unfortunately but maybe he would be good to have as cover as previously mentioned.

Jimbob said:
blupoo said:
no.......fucking shit

Whether or not he sounds camp I think he's probably right about Vieira unfortunately but maybe he would be good to have as cover as previously mentioned.
Just because I said the post was camp you assume that the post was by a male......To be honest just trying to put some humour into the thread, sorry if I offended anyone was just thinking about a Lee Evens sketch about footballers getting fouled "Reffffeeeeeereeeee!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.