Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Patrick Viera

Just watched first half hour and he looks in great shape....

still picking up loose balls, winning tackles and playing the right pass...

going off what i have seen (movement, and play) this would be a very good signing!

wozzablue said:
Just watched first half hour and he looks in great shape....

still picking up loose balls, winning tackles and playing the right pass...

going off what i have see (movement, and play) this would be a very good signing!

SPOT ON!!!!

Matt Diablo said:
I really think some people have not got a fukin clue about football and how it works, Jan is a write off trying to vprise qualitiy players from clubs, gettin a player like Viera at this stage of the season is a massive coup!!
Exactly, added to which we won't get the Agueros and Villas interested in joining until we're in the CL.

We face a sizeable fixture pile-up if we have a run in the FA Cup added to the 2 games we already have to rearrange so a couple of additional experienced players like Vieira will be invaluable.

Viera really is a sublime footballer, he's confident, leads from the back and will help bring a wealth of experience to players such as De Jong, Kompany, Ireland and even Barry.

We can only benefit from this deal and with the hectic schedule ahead of us, a few more astute signings like this and we will get even stronger!

lancs blue said:
Matt Diablo said:
I really think some people have not got a fukin clue about football and how it works, Jan is a write off trying to vprise qualitiy players from clubs, gettin a player like Viera at this stage of the season is a massive coup!!
Exactly, added to which we won't get the Agueros and Villas interested in joining until we're in the CL.

We face a sizeable fixture pile-up if we have a run in the FA Cup added to the 2 games we already have to rearrange so a couple of additional experienced players like Vieira will be invaluable.

Gotta fit in Everton catch up from second game and now Stoke postponment too... depth!

Jose feels confident enough to start him considering he is about to sign for us, must be in decent enough shape so hopefully shouldn't take too long to get up to pace of Prem again.

Re: Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

Gdp, Billy bullshiter all day long!

At the ground yesterday and playing today.

Why do you like to embarrass yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.