Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Vieira on loan

Stevinio said:
Too old. We've been down this route before. Tarnat, Hamann, McManaman, Fowler, Bosvelt, Bernarbia.

Although i did but a panasonic viera tele on saturday. Maybe it's a omen.

I we all know what a waste of time he was! Certainly should not be anywhere near the rest of that list. In fact Bosvelt and Hamman shouldn't be lumped in with macminimum and blobby Fowler either!

I think it would be a good signing - he knows the league and would add height and Steel to our midfield

An old head and he is also a winner - it's always good to surround yourself with winners.

C_T_I_D said:
Vieira adds an important thing that I feel we are lacking right now despite NDJ's best efforts and that is midfield presence. He is experienced, he knows the premiership and has a winning mentality. He'll stop teams playing through our midfield because reputation will proceed him. This deal will be much like the "Didi Hamann" deal in my opinion. His knowledge of the game to pass down to our current players will be more vital than what he actually does on the pitch for us, because lets face it, he's not the long-term answer at 33 is he?

Good post

The goofy twat, Brian Swanson, saying the Italian press have it as a done deal but he might go to Lyon. This arse unit is the worst there is.

What's wrong with it? It's just a loan. There's no risk involved and so there's no down side.

Pam said:
What's wrong with it? It's just a loan. There's no risk involved and so there's no down side.

I agree Pam - can't see the issue for concern here, I assume he has a good relationship with Mancini and our Africans

I think he'd be a good adition to the squad, as long as it was only a 6 month contract, he would provide us with, steel, presence, and know how, but what worries me is I dont think he can keep to the pace of the Premiership anymore, and at his age in life, I imagine he'd want some kind of assurance of game time, meaning by coming here he's been given certain guarentees about how much he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.