Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Patrick Viera

Pedro Tull said:
shit and always injured, a player whose best years are way, way behind him.

Gotta agree, awesome player in his day but surely just back up now. I thought with all the cash we now have signings like this would be a thing of the past, however as with all our players i'll give him a chance to prove me wrong.

bring back tiatto said:
Pedro Tull said:
shit and always injured, a player whose best years are way, way behind him.

Gotta agree, awesome player in his day but surely just back up now. I thought with all the cash we now have signings like this would be a thing of the past, however as with all our players i'll give him a chance to prove me wrong.
Hence the initial 6 month loan deal?

jimharri said:
bring back tiatto said:

Sorry mate i'm at work thought it was permanent deal! lol

bring back tiatto said:
jimharri said:

Sorry mate i'm at work thought it was permanent deal! lol
No sweat. If he turns out to be as effective as Bellamy has been, I wouldn't mind if we offered him a 18 month-2 year contract. That's a big 'if' though; isn't he three or four years older than CB? Let's see how the initial period goes first.

I really think some people have not got a fukin clue about football and how it works, Jan is a write off trying to vprise qualitiy players from clubs, gettin a player like Viera at this stage of the season is a massive coup!!

Watching Chievo v Inter now.... Vieira moves as freely and passes as freely as ever!!! Good loan deal... younger players will learn so much from a great leader and great player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.