Vieira Signed for City

Could turn out to be a good signing for you lot but I have my doubts. When he plays, whose place we he take in your starting 11?

My main bugbear at Chelsea is the age of our squad and our policy (for a while) of signing players already way past their peak - Shevchenko, Ballack, Deco etc). IMO, never a good idea to sign old players who lack hunger and who could just do with one last pay day, but Vierra could well be different and if it's only short term, who knows?

LIVE STREAM

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/tv/0,25316,,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/tv/0,25316,,00.html</a>

CFCnibs said:
Could turn out to be a good signing for you lot but I have my doubts. When he plays, whose place we he take in your starting 11?

My main bugbear at Chelsea is the age of our squad and our policy (for a while) of signing players already way past their peak - Shevchenko, Ballack, Deco etc). IMO, never a good idea to sign old players who lack hunger and who could just do with one last pay day, but Vierra could well be different and if it's only short term, who knows?

The team lacks experience and a leader IMO. Vieira will be a great signing. What do we have to lose on a 6 month loan deal ?

our central midfielders now are - Barry, De Jong, Ireland & Vieira. Not bad at all.

vincent said:
CFCnibs said:

The team lacks experience and a leader IMO. Vieira will be a great signing. What do we have to lose on a 6 month loan deal ?

our central midfielders now are - Barry, De Jong, Ireland & Vieira. Not bad at all.

Not a loan mate. 18 month contract on a free. Great news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.