Vieira Signed for City

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not a bad mix
Could do with another creative midfielder though.

I know quite a few people think that, but I don't see a problem with us creating chances and scoring goals with the players we already have.

Been speaking with a couple of Arsenal fans who work for my company down south, they said that he will prove to be a fantastic signing for us. They wish they had got him back and said that we will notice his leadership skills straight away and could be the difference in us finishing in a Champs League spot.

Not happy with the signing to be honest, but will see how it goes.

vincent said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Could do with another creative midfielder though.

I know quite a few people think that, but I don't see a problem with us creating chances and scoring goals with the players we already have.

Same ere. Ireland is creative and with such attacking wide men not having an all out creative centre mid isn't really a problem

The Fat el Hombre said:
vincent said:

Same ere. Ireland is creative and with such attacking wide men not having an all out creative centre mid isn't really a problem
I just think the Boro game proved that we had very little creativity in the middle of the park when Ireland isn't fit. We had Nigel and Vinnie and then Barry and Sylvinho, none of them can do that killer pass. What I'd give for another Ali Benarbia.

I watched vieria play for inter yesterday and he looked great.

He was winning tackles playing lovely passes and fitness seemed ok. He will add height, prem experience and class to our squad.

For a free transfer this can only be good for the club!!!

great signing imo number 1 hes on a free great buisness, no 2 hes got vast exsperiance for the younger lads, number 3 he will comand the best out of all the starting 11, number 4 he will create a possitive challenge for who starts in the midfield, and all round good signing and great business, CTID, well done mancini :)

I can't see how people are coming to the conclusion its a bad signing. Even if he doesn't play, for whatever reason, its better to have him than not have him. Its not like we've gone and signed him for £20m and people are left scratching their heads why. He has been released, so why not snap him up, even if its just to get his leadership skills embedded into future captains? I think it is a very good signing indeed, both for on and off the pitch reasons. The guy is a monster.

Best Mancini signing soooo far!!!!

Joking the part, he's a great signing and will prove to be a City favourite.

Vieira will bring a winning attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.