Vieira Signed for City

BigJoe's-BigToe said:
This could be a master stroke by Manchini.

Barry's been struggling with a groin injury for a bit. It seems it may need surgury and keep him out for 6 weeks or so. With the World Cup coming up and the next England game in March I think? We may find Barry will go under the knife now, so he's 100% for us and England with a bit of luck.

Vieira will bring a that solid dependable box to box game that we've been missing for a bit.

Hey and for nowt! I'm not arguing!!!

Either this or Mancini asked for a Panasonic Viera for his room and it got mixed up in translation..............

Good point about Barry.

BigJoe's-BigToe said:
This could be a master stroke by Manchini.

Barry's been struggling with a groin injury for a bit. It seems it may need surgury and keep him out for 6 weeks or so. With the World Cup coming up and the next England game in March I think? We may find Barry will go under the knife now, so he's 100% for us and England with a bit of luck.

Vieira will bring a that solid dependable box to box game that we've been missing for a bit.

Hey and for nowt! I'm not arguing!!!

Either this or Mancini asked for a Panasonic Viera for his room and it got mixed up in translation..............
I don't give a fuck about England, so if he could get thru to the end of the season without going under the knife I would look to do that. Although, look at the issues with Kompany as a result of Hughes doing the same thing last year with him, but trying to time it so he is 100% for the next England game, no thank you.

vieira%20signing.ashx

he wants the title according to the official site.

Anyone read the "factfile" on Manchester online? What a fuckin joke so negative written by MUEN scum no doubt!

svennis pennis said:
vieira%20signing.ashx

he wants the title according to the official site.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/January/We-can-win-the-league-Vieira" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... gue-Vieira</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.