Vieira Signed for City

richards30 said:
great signing in my opinion!!! 6 months with the option of another 12 months is a great deal for us!!!! welcome patrick.

Agree with that, we have a player hungry to impress in a World Cup year and have the option after six months to say 'no' if it doesn't work out.

Well done City great deal.

ssn have it as breaking news but as a loan deal???? thought it was a free transfer??? anyone on here know??

Welcome to Manchester and God's Own Club Paddy. Hopefully your experience and leadership qualities can rub off on the current squad and hopefully you can re-live some of that Arsenal form that made you one of the best midfielders in the world.

Anyone think it might only be a 6 month contract as we are getting Jose in the summer, and Jose would just put him on the bench again?

Think he might have said "I'll sign til the end of the season but if Murinho comes here I'm off" ?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
richards30 said:
ssn have it as breaking news but as a loan deal???? thought it was a free transfer??? anyone on here know??
SSN have it wrong yet again lol

from the OS

The 33-year-old midfielder has agreed to a six-month deal, with an option of a further 12 months to follow.

so actauly they got it right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.