Vieira Signed for City

1st thing is, i thought he was older than he is, i thought he was 35. He has the mentality to pull the team up the league, which is obviously our goal. People always say he hasn't been as good since he left the Gunners, but more importantly they have been half the team they were since he left them. I think he'll do a solid job for us.

skybluecelt1990 said:
1st thing is, i thought he was older than he is, i thought he was 35. He has the mentality to pull the team up the league, which is obviously our goal. People always say he hasn't been as good since he left the Gunners, but more importantly they have been half the team they were since he left them. I think he'll do a solid job for us.

Thought he was 35 too for some reason.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/vieira-will-not-relive-glory-days-at-manchester-city-14627624.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... 27624.html</a>

not my point of view

Vieria could be the signing of the season. I wonder what level of fitness he has. Could he slot straight in to a midfield role?

DzJocke said:
Just read that one that will follow Vieira to city will be Inter youngster Marco Ezio Fossati , i don´t know much about him. But head that he is one of Italy´s top prospects. Midfielder.

Fossati is definitely a great talent. I have watch him a couple of times at Inter, hopefully this is not true though.

Anyways, Vieira will be a pretty good signing for Man City. He will bring wealth of experience and his physical strength and positioning are still class. The only problem could be his fitness and pace for EPL.

"3. He was nasty when he needed to be. He got 13 (13!) red cards during his time in England. Most of them for booting Roy Keane if we remember correctly."

Worth a 5 year contract on 200,000 a week in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.