Vieira Signed for City

Good luck to him, i'm not sure he'll handle the pace of premiership anymore but i hope he does the business for us.
Hopefully he'll do better than the other ex-Gooner we bought in Mr Toure.

bluemoon32 said:
Good luck to him, i'm not sure he'll handle the pace of premiership anymore but i hope he does the business for us.
Hopefully he'll do better than the other ex-Gooner we bought in Mr Toure.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157594</a>

Way past it. 150k per week, he must think we're the biggest mugs in the world of football.
If I was De Jong I would be looking elsewhere for a club. Clearly Mancini hasn't watched a video of the Chelski game or this is a signing he would not be making!!

Show me quotes that say that and not just newspaper articles, plus he can't get into an inter team (his final game aside) in a league much much slower than the premiership

Russtiff said:
Way past it. 150k per week, he must think we're the biggest mugs in the world of football.
If I was De Jong I would be looking elsewhere for a club. Clearly Mancini hasn't watched a video of the Chelski game or this is a signing he would not be making!!
i agree, Mancini needs to pick 11 players and sell the rest.

Russtiff said:

A tad dramatic don't you think!!!!!!!!!!!

150k says who????

IT IS A SQUAD GAME FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benarbia said:
Show me quotes that say that and not just newspaper articles, plus he can't get into an inter team (his final game aside) in a league much much slower than the premiership
So because he has played near 70 games for inter and is behind Cambiasso and Stankovic it means he is not good enough for us. What are you basing that he is past it on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.