Vieira - the offensive begins/Ferguson rant (merged)

I think Slur Alex has gone soft in the fucking head.

I remember reading something a while back (might have been when Ancelotti was at Chelsea/when Mancini joined us) that Italian managers don't do mind games full stop because they usually backfire....Shakin Bacon must be desperate to start something with Mancini but he's having none of it.

Nowt worse than hitting a wall of silence when trying to provoke an argument is there? Haha!

patrick viera is spot on fergie knows the club is being bled dry come on city

ChrisBee said:
I think Slur Alex has gone soft in the fucking head.

I remember reading something a while back (might have been when Ancelotti was at Chelsea/when Mancini joined us) that Italian managers don't do mind games full stop because they usually backfire....Shakin Bacon must be desperate to start something with Mancini but he's having none of it.

Nowt worse than hitting a wall of silence when trying to provoke an argument is there? Haha!
As John Francombe memorably said of the legendary Big Bucks when he successfully repelled all challengers for a record fourth World Hurdle at Cheltenham last week, "it's like trying to talk to someone at a party who keeps just walking away from you"

blue underpants said:
Please please please city players and staff stay off twitter you are all better than that just let the morons from trafford make idiots of themselves

Would deffo agree with this.

The response from rag cafe is as predicable as it's pathetic. Bunch of thick hypocrites think bacon face has got one over us.
Perhaps someone should point out that over in Manchester, everyone is laughing at them.

So Slur Alex has ammunition?Whiskey bottles from himself and Robson probably.What they should do with those empties is take them to the bottle bank, but i'm quite sure that he doesn't know where the bank is re ginger out of retirement, but i'm pretty sure that the Glazers know where the bank is, it's in America isn't it.One ton of recycled glass is probably worth more than the property portfolio of First Allied Corporation considering its mortgage negative equity value right now.It's all good fun to watch and listen when you consider the facts.

stony said:
The response from rag cafe is as predicable as it's pathetic. Bunch of thick hypocrites think bacon face has got one over us.
Perhaps someone should point out that over in Manchester, everyone is laughing at them.

Football fans will always gobble that kind of shit up if it's one of their own spouting it, and United have more fans than any other club - most of them plastics mind - so it's not surprising plenty of them are creaming their pants over his comments.

Thing is, Vieira has touched a raw nerve because he's telling the truth about how United's position in the transfer market has been considerably weakened since the Glazers took over and loaded all that debt onto the club. If anything, any United fans worth their salt should be agreeing with the gist of what Vieira was saying but they've let their hatred of City get in the way. Quality!

To be honest, doesnt this make the premier league what it is??

We love it when our guys have a pop, and hate it when people have a pop at us. Brilliant!

I hate Bacon face, but u gotta admire his work over the past years, and the fact is the mind games are great fun. Keep it going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.