Vieira - the offensive begins/Ferguson rant (merged)

Re: News at ten at it now!!

Unbelievable,all gave a little chuckle at the end,Good old Fergie eh?

So baconface talks about the need for managers to stay strong and not pander to the players, bit what did he do when that scumbag rooney said he wanted out?

He certainly didnt tell him where to go and that the club is bigger than him etc.
He chucked more money at him and welcomed him back

Re: News at ten at it now!!

Was there any mention of one of their players publicly slagging the club ,stating it has no ambition,whilst he's trying to manufacture a move to the local rivals .So they rewarded him with a 100 grand pay rise.

Re: Re: News at ten at it now!!

jrb said:
Tell me! :-)
Patrick Viera said a while back Fergie was desperate, so he brought Scholes out of retirement. Fergie counteracted it with bringing Tevez back and had a hissy fit whilst he was at it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: News at ten at it now!!

The_Mo said:
jrb said:
Tell me! :-)
Patrick Viera said a while back Fergie was desperate, so he brought Scholes out of retirement. Fergie counteracted it with bringing Tevez back and had a hissy fit whilst he was at it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Cheers Mo.

Anyone one got the said clip with Sir wearing the cocnut shells and pointing his finger?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.