Vieira!

Re: VIERA!

LongsightM13 said:
Possibly the worst top flight performance by a City player in my 30-plus years of watching the blues. It would have been laughable if Mancini didn't consider him first choice. A disgrace. Past it. Hopefully he's got a three game ban coming

granted he wasn't brilliant today but worst in 30 years?

mcmanaman in any of his appearances bar his debut could claim that gong surely, or any game involving danny mills and ben thatcher in the same side or even any of the home performances in pearce's last season! people need to calm down

LongsightM13 said:
Possibly the worst top flight performance by a City player in my 30-plus years of watching the blues. It would have been laughable if Mancini didn't consider him first choice. A disgrace. Past it. Hopefully he's got a three game ban coming

BLAH BLAH BLAH, What a load of bullshit. You'll be the first to make a thread on how great he is if he scores etc.

djelanomcfc said:
LongsightM13 said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH, What a load of bullshit. You'll be the first to make a thread on how great he is if he scores etc.
Oh allo. Who rattled your cage? Were you even at the game tonight? Stand by every word. He was that bad. A complete liability. And I rarely, if ever, start a thread of any description, so I don't know where you got that from. I have belief in Mancini, but not Viera.

Shook of the rust second half and controlled the game, I think he's still got what it takes, he just needs to get up to speed. I really really don't understand why Mancini didn't pull de Jong off for Ireland he was absolutely anonymous. Why have him on when we're attacking fr 40 minutes? It defies logic, Mancini needs time to learn but we should have had 3 points tonight.

looks well off the pace, sits on the ball and is undecisive. passing was appalling as well. things can only get better.

LongsightM13 said:
djelanomcfc said:
Oh allo. Who rattled your cage? Were you even at the game tonight? Stand by every word. He was that bad. A complete liability. And I rarely, if ever, start a thread of any description, so I don't know where you got that from. I have belief in Mancini, but not Viera.

nobody rattled my cage but that wasn't the worst performance from a city player in the last 30 years.......No i wasn't at the game and neither were you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.