Vieira's comments about decisions against City

Damocles said:
I'm intrigued to know why he believes that people should air their views to him in person. In fact I already know why, it's because he's trying to play the internet hardman.

"Fancy dinner tonight?"
"Sorry love, I'm off out tonight"
"Oh, where are you going? Pub?"
"Nah, I'm going to meet this bloke on the internet for a fight because he called me a rag".
"Ok, just be quiet when you come back in"

It does boggle the mind to the type of lives that some of these people have

Lol. I enjoyed that post!

C_T_I_D said:
Damocles said:
I'm intrigued to know why he believes that people should air their views to him in person. In fact I already know why, it's because he's trying to play the internet hardman.

"Fancy dinner tonight?"
"Nah, I'm going to meet this bloke on the internet for a fight because he called me a rag".

I think I stole it from Didsbury Dave if I'm honest.

Damocles said:
C_T_I_D said:
Damocles said:

"Fancy dinner tonight?"

I think I stole it from Didsbury Dave if I'm honest.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You'll be bigging up Mourinho next....

stonerblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
here you go mate...think you could use this ??..
nd60wg.jpg

Says more than words ever could.. ;)

especially when Any1ablue posts..

Actually, not 'over my head' at all - and saw the irony and funny side of it. I enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking. Unfortunately I had left the site before seeing the banal retorts. That I can take and join in with, being called 'rag' in that immature playground fashion just for airing a different opinion, isnt.

Strange how folks are happy to dish out personal abuse here, but dont seem to want to discuss their insults in person - i believe you,sam harris, were one of those too?

I get plenty of PM's sent by other bluemooner's (you know who you are), backing much of what I say, but lacking the fibre to say so themselves for fear of being on the end of this sort of crass response. Im not one of them.

I want City success more than anyone - god knows i've endured enough agony over 45yrs - but my opinion is that the way forward is to be self analytical and constructively critical. If I think the team are underperforming I'll say so and back it up with reasons why and how to improve. These reasons may not be the same as yours - that's fair enough and I dont have a problem with that and you may think all is rosey in the Etihad garden. But this is a debating forum where opinion is permitted to be different to 'sam harris' isnt it?

I happen to think Vierra's coments were pathetic, and damaging to the cause, and I gave my reasons why I thought that. It doesn't make me less blue than you or anyone else.

I also think the team are underperforming because; the Manager's tactics are wrong and some of the players are not good enough. Until we rid ourselves of this arrogant and chip-on-shoulder attitude of 'the whole worlds against us' - then the mind set will never be right to be winners....................................i hope the speelling was ok for you this time?

Let me get this straight;

Despite your claim that you don't have a problem with views that are different to yours you think anyone who feels that City are being hard done by is 'arrogant' and has a 'chip on their shoulder'?

Well done. You're going up in my estimation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.