Vieira's comments about decisions against City

ANY1aBLUE said:
Yeah well, at least I speak my mind and as a blue of 45yrs I've probably earned that right.

Im not going to get into childish exchanges, suffice to say, if the players and staff have the same cringeing attitude of looking for excuses then we will fail - its the art of failure to abdicate responsibility in the face of misfortune........................................
If you have been going for so long then why do you have such a hard on for our very recent plastic latin motto?

Chris in London said:
Sunday morning, missus off to tesco, I put 'goals on Sunday' on.

In the first 30 seconds, fulham's new lad whose name begins with pog goes through someone knee high. Foy gives a free kick but no more. How you can reconcile that with vk's red card is beyond me.

Next game is Bolton v Wigan. There is a deflection in the area, it hits caldwell's hand. More of a penalty than micahs at klanfield, nothing given.

I don't buy the world anti city conspiracy argument, but I don't buy the 'every team gets these decisions', because they don't. We aren't getting the rough with the smooth, we are getting the shitty end of the stick every time. Things are given against city that aren't being given against other teams.

See Webb turned down some penalty appeals also, similar to ones he gave for Utd last week. Foy had a blatant sending off to do for a bad studs up tackle, didnt even book him. Its not just inconsistencies, its inconsistencies within the same refs also. With Ferdinands tackle on Suarez yesterday, it was clear Dowd couldnt see it so guessed. Wonder if that was Kompany or Clichy and not ferdinand, would he have guessed the other way and sent our player off

hertsblue said:
Chris in London said:
Sunday morning, missus off to tesco, I put 'goals on Sunday' on.

In the first 30 seconds, fulham's new lad whose name begins with pog goes through someone knee high. Foy gives a free kick but no more. How you can reconcile that with vk's red card is beyond me.

Next game is Bolton v Wigan. There is a deflection in the area, it hits caldwell's hand. More of a penalty than micahs at klanfield, nothing given.

I don't buy the world anti city conspiracy argument, but I don't buy the 'every team gets these decisions', because they don't. We aren't getting the rough with the smooth, we are getting the shitty end of the stick every time. Things are given against city that aren't being given against other teams.

See Webb turned down some penalty appeals also, similar to ones he gave for Utd last week. Foy had a blatant sending off to do for a bad studs up tackle, didnt even book him. Its not just inconsistencies, its inconsistencies within the same refs also. With Ferdinands tackle on Suarez yesterday, it was clear Dowd couldnt see it so guessed. Wonder if that was Kompany or Clichy and not ferdinand, would he have guessed the other way and sent our player off

Was Foy the ref in that game were the Russian lad made the nasties tackle i've seen all season?

Sky Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Sky Blue said:
'imbacile'....LOL fucking priceless you are.
Irony is calling someone an imbecile yet not knowing how it's spelt.

Oh dear....

here you go mate...think you could use this ??..
nd60wg.jpg

Says more than words ever could.. ;)

especially when Any1ablue posts..

samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Irony is calling someone an imbecile yet not knowing how it's spelt.

Oh dear....

nd60wg.jpg

Actually, not 'over my head' at all - and saw the irony and funny side of it. I enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking. Unfortunately I had left the site before seeing the banal retorts. That I can take and join in with, being called 'rag' in that immature playground fashion just for airing a different opinion, isnt.

Strange how folks are happy to dish out personal abuse here, but dont seem to want to discuss their insults in person - i believe you,sam harris, were one of those too?

I get plenty of PM's sent by other bluemooner's (you know who you are), backing much of what I say, but lacking the fibre to say so themselves for fear of being on the end of this sort of crass response. Im not one of them.

I want City success more than anyone - god knows i've endured enough agony over 45yrs - but my opinion is that the way forward is to be self analytical and constructively critical. If I think the team are underperforming I'll say so and back it up with reasons why and how to improve. These reasons may not be the same as yours - that's fair enough and I dont have a problem with that and you may think all is rosey in the Etihad garden. But this is a debating forum where opinion is permitted to be different to 'sam harris' isnt it?

I happen to think Vierra's coments were pathetic, and damaging to the cause, and I gave my reasons why I thought that. It doesn't make me less blue than you or anyone else.

I also think the team are underperforming because; the Manager's tactics are wrong and some of the players are not good enough. Until we rid ourselves of this arrogant and chip-on-shoulder attitude of 'the whole worlds against us' - then the mind set will never be right to be winners....................................i hope the speelling was ok for you this time?

ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
Oh dear....

nd60wg.jpg

Actually, not 'over my head' at all - and saw the irony and funny side of it. I enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking. Unfortunately I had left the site before seeing the banal retorts. That I can take and join in with, being called 'rag' in that immature playground fashion just for airing a different opinion, isnt.

Strange how folks are happy to dish out personal abuse here, but dont seem to want to discuss their insults in person - i believe you,sam harris, were one of those too?

I get plenty of PM's sent by other bluemooner's (you know who you are), backing much of what I say, but lacking the fibre to say so themselves for fear of being on the end of this sort of crass response. Im not one of them.

I want City success more than anyone - god knows i've endured enough agony over 45yrs - but my opinion is that the way forward is to be self analytical and constructively critical. If I think the team are underperforming I'll say so and back it up with reasons why and how to improve. These reasons may not be the same as yours - that's fair enough and I dont have a problem with that and you may think all is rosey in the Etihad garden. But this is a debating forum where opinion is permitted to be different to 'sam harris' isnt it?

I happen to think Vierra's coments were pathetic, and damaging to the cause, and I gave my reasons why I thought that. It doesn't make me less blue than you or anyone else.

I also think the team are underperforming because; the Manager's tactics are wrong and some of the players are not good enough. Until we rid ourselves of this arrogant and chip-on-shoulder attitude of 'the whole worlds against us' - then the mind set will never be right to be winners....................................i hope the speelling was ok for you this time?

Let me get this straight;

Despite your claim that you don't have a problem with views that are different to yours you think anyone who feels that City are being hard done by is 'arrogant' and has a 'chip on their shoulder'?

ANY1aBLUE said:
I also think the team are underperforming because; the Manager's tactics are wrong and some of the players are not good enough.

Were you aware that our current 2.40 points per game has been bettered by only one team (Chelsea in 2004/05) in premier league history.

As far as under performances go, I'm going to lose much sleep over this one.

I'm intrigued to know why he believes that people should air their views to him in person. In fact I already know why, it's because he's trying to play the internet hardman.

"Fancy dinner tonight?"
"Sorry love, I'm off out tonight"
"Oh, where are you going? Pub?"
"Nah, I'm going to meet this bloke on the internet for a fight because he called me a rag".
"Ok, just be quiet when you come back in"

It does boggle the mind to the type of lives that some of these people have

kiam06 said:
In recent seasons it seems we have our most in form players sent off or retrospectively banned such as Adebayor when he was playing some awesome football, de Jong for a nothing collision on Ben arfa and add to that Mario and Vinny it all looks a bit strange to me??

De jong didnt get anything for the ben arfa tackle, quite rightly.

ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
Oh dear....

nd60wg.jpg

I dont want to wade into your personal arguments but one point I would like to make is united have that "chip on the shoulder everyone hates us" attitude and you cant say they havent got a "winning mindset"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.