Vieira's kick out at Whelan

FeedTheGoat10

Fuck me, Sky Sports News has been on for about an hour and they've shown it about 10 times! I think we all know what he was doing, but how much have they said about it when Rooney/Ronaldo have done a similar thing in the past?!

Of course Sky want him banned just like SWP last year.

As I remember a Stoke player cut him in half while he was lying on the ground. He quite rightly responded and picked up a 3 match ban.

Expect something similar.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Lets face it, how many of us would lose any sleep if the guy got a 3 match ban, I know I wouldn't.

Write him off after 2 games. Classicly stereotypical post for this place.

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.

Lets face it, how many of us would lose any sleep if the guy got a 3 match ban, I know I wouldn't.

Agreed but they always go ott when it's us. Ronaldo used to do that every week and they never covered it. for example.

Agreed but they always go ott when it's us. Ronaldo used to do that every week and they never covered it. for example.

bluem0ng said:

Write him off after 2 games. Classicly stereotypical post for this place.

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.
I think you will find it was in the opening 10mins

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Fuck me, Sky Sports News has been on for about an hour and they've shown it about 10 times! I think we all know what he was doing, but how much have they said about it when Rooney/Ronaldo have done a similar thing in the past?!

Honest to god hand on heart i think theres a definate agenda against us. The stream i watched last night on the net (and every match i've watched on the net since Mancini took over) the commentary was unbelievably biased. The sending of wasn't a sending of the, stoke should of had a penalty. Several takles from behind that took a city players legs out from under him without getting the ball were good tackles and not fouls and so on and so on. For me in part i think thats why there so much bad feeling about Mancini as the commentators are using the power of suggestion to fuck with our fans minds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.