Vieira's kick out at Whelan

A three game ban for Viera in my eyes and deservedly so.

Also how some people can say Wiley is a " Homer" after not sending Viera off and then disallowing a perfectly good Goal from Stoke is laughable. My take was that it was us committing the niggly little fouls throughout the Match and well done to the Lads for Doing so. Lescott, Toure and Micah all stood tall like Men last night and it is not often you see a City side stand up and refuse to be bullied.

vieira didnt have a gd game! we are playin to defensive, so i would play ireland instead and push him up!!

Wiley was just shocking full stop. Seemed to give Stoke everything first half & us everything 2nd half, just to even it up.
Both sets of fans were booing him constantly.
Stoke were very physical & niggly in the first half & he let 90% of them go. But in the 2nd half he would give a free kick for what, to me, looked an identical challenge.
I can't see how anyone can call him a 'homer' ref. Appalling - yes. incompetent - yes. 'homer' - no way.
And Vieira should be banned - imaging how we'd be if it were the other way round.
He was shocking though & doesn't add anyhting to what we've already got.
should make room for Ireland or 2 wingers.

No problem whatsoever with what he did,you live by the sword you die by the sword & they started it,funny how they pick on SWP but they shit out of a fight with Vieira,
Anyone see that soft twat holding the imaginary yellow card up to get Barry booked ???
I'd like to see Tevez,Bellers,Komp & Ned in for the next one,bring it on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_vierakick.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b ... rakick.gif</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.