Vieira's kick out at Whelan

bluem0ng said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Lets face it, how many of us would lose any sleep if the guy got a 3 match ban, I know I wouldn't.

Write him off after 2 games. Classicly stereotypical post for this place.

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.

Ermmm Viera kicked him after 5 minutes mate. Surely too soon to blame Wiley at that point.

johnterry said:
bluem0ng said:

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.

I think you may find that the Viera kick on Whelan was after 3 minutes. How you lot can moan about Wiley is a joke because if he had done his job properly you would have played almost the entire match with 10 men.

I hope he does not get banned though, maybe they should make Man City play him for the next 3 games instead as a punishment. Inter Milan saw your lot coming when they unloaded him on to you. Salif Diao at Stoke is crap and when he first signed for Liverpool he was billed as the next Viera. Maybe they were right afterall.

Who's a funny boy then?

Wiley was a joke and gave City no protection at all. No card for the blatant (from behind) sliding tackle on Johnson that went nowhere near the ball in the opening ten minutes. Your side are shite.

Wiley did see it and spoke to him about the incident, so by the clattenberg precedent he needs to lie through his teeth and pretend to be blind.

I actually thought vieira was okish in the 2nd half, the best of the 3 central mids anyhow.

1 st half he was complete and utter gash.

hello said:
Wiley did see it and spoke to him about the incident, so by the clattenberg precedent he needs to lie through his teeth and pretend to be blind.

I actually thought vieira was okish in the 2nd half, the best of the 3 central mids anyhow.

1 st half he was complete and utter gash.
Yes with more space in the 2nd half he played pretty well.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluem0ng said:

I think you will find it was in the opening 10mins

I know when it was, you pedant. If Wiley hadn't allowed Whelan to fould Vieira 2 or 3 teams he wouldn't have got kicked. Is that better for you?

johnterry said:
bluem0ng said:

I think you may find that the Viera kick on Whelan was after 3 minutes. How you lot can moan about Wiley is a joke because if he had done his job properly you would have played almost the entire match with 10 men.

I hope he does not get banned though, maybe they should make Man City play him for the next 3 games instead as a punishment. Inter Milan saw your lot coming when they unloaded him on to you. Salif Diao at Stoke is crap and when he first signed for Liverpool he was billed as the next Viera. Maybe they were right afterall.

Where the hell are all these Stoke retards coming from? You didn't even win you sad muppets.

I know there wont be any sweating on my side. Id like to see ireland back instead of Pat

Manchester City sweat over possible Patrick Vieira FA charge after Glenn Whelan 'kick' enrages Stoke

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 2:21 PM on 17th February 2010
Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Manchester City are waiting to hear whether Patrick Vieira will face disciplinary action after appearing to kick Stoke's Glenn Whelan between the legs.
Stoke boss Tony Pulis was enraged after Vieira kicked out at his player following a challenge early on in last night's 1-1 Barclays Premier League draw at the Britannia Stadium.
Pulis called for the Football Association to take retrospective action and demanded 'parity' as he alluded to an incident involving Stoke defender Robert Huth earlier in the season.

Incident: Patrick Vieira lies on the floor as Stoke's Glenn Whelan reacts
Huth was banned in October after cameras caught him striking West Ham's Matthew Upson.
Pulis said: 'We had a player given a three-game suspension after an incident a couple of months back.

'There were incidents in the first half with Man City players where I think it is as bad if not worse.'
Referee Alan Wiley spoke to Vieira following the challenge but took no action.
The FA are now awaiting Wiley's match report before deciding if any action needs to be taken.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1251722/Manchester-City-sweat-possible-Patrick-Vieira-FA-charge-Glenn-Whelan-kick-enrages-Stoke.html#ixzz0foBEbcQE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0foBEbcQE</a>

f8ck what sky news are saying thats what they do.

He was really lucky not to get sent off which probably would have cost us the point. He is the one who has been brought in to lead by example and behaves like an absolute plonker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.