Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

mancmackem said:
I only need one,not being greedy like bluebird. Cheers :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this upsets anybody but we need 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 more tickets. We have all booked flights and accom at Benidorm along with transfers to and from Villareal but 6 of us without tickets when sell out signs went up.

phil31 said:
jay_mcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
It was a guess on my part from memory
Having put it into google mapsmthey reckon it's 65km

Ah yeah, I live about 12km north of Valencia ;)

whats the coast road like from barcelona to Valencia?
Is it busy with traffic? Could you advise any alternatives if so?
Cheers

There are 2 (nearly 3) coast rds.The AP7 is the motorway equivalent,2 lane and quieter than UK mways.It has tolls,more so up the north and it aint cheap.est €30 plus from Barca to Valencia each way.Pick up a ticket and go to the manual toll.
Alternative route is the N340,the original coast rd but it's slower and goes through all the coastal towns,usually heavy with wagons.Benefits are lots of nice ladies sitting on sticky white plastic chairs showing their fannies.Dont know the going rates,sorry.

stillblue said:
mancmackem said:
I only need one,not being greedy like bluebird. Cheers :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this upsets anybody but we need 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 more tickets. We have all booked flights and accom at Benidorm along with transfers to and from Villareal but 6 of us without tickets when sell out signs went up.

Same as 24 of us 10 or so with 14 without home end here we come

mancmackem said:
Might as well just get tickets in the home end with me, there's no way you'll get 6 nevermind a pair.
Will you be able to buy tickets at the ground on the night? I dont know how soon before kick off that our coach will arrive.

I genuinely believe that tickets will be easy to come by on the night but I guess it depends on what kind of action the police decide to take. Over here sharing stands is not a problem and happens regularly in La Liga even when the visiting teams don't sell out, which is very rare anyway.
Keep your wits about you, don't be showing colours and be on good behaviour and I'm sure getting tickets will be fine.

As for the guy driving from Barca, as someone else has said it is a nice, easy drive but it costs a fair few quid. If you haven't already hired a car I would look at getting a train from Barca to Castellon but that depends on how many of you there are. If there are 5 it might be cheaper getting the car anyway.

Here is the Spanish train website if you want to look;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html</a>

Re: Viillareal away ticket

Hi, I am a new member looking for a Villareal away ticket if anyone can help please reply. I know I looking for a needle in a hay stack but im trying all options.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.