Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Lads, anyone wanting tickets in the home end and are going to be in Castellon on the day before or the day of the game, you can buy tickets from the Villareal stall in the Salera commercial centre. I'm guessing it will be much easier to get tickets here or from the club shop outside their ground in Villareal than on the night of the game. Having said that I don't think there will be any problems anyway but if you can get them before the night of the game it will be better for everyone.

Here is a link to Salera;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ccsalera.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ccsalera.com/</a>

Can anyone give me the exact location of the ground. Is it near Valenica? North of Valencia? On the coast or inland?

I have no idea where it is?

If i can get to the ground a day or two before the game, I will get tickets for the home end. Cheers for the above info.

phil31 said:
Can anyone give me the exact location of the ground. Is it near Valenica? North of Valencia? On the coast or inland?

If i can get to the ground a day or two before the game, I will get tickets for the home end. Cheers for the above info.
Villa real is a good distance up the coast from Valencia
Valencia it's near the coast and about 100km north

squirtyflower said:
phil31 said:

Villa real is a good distance up the coast from Valencia
Valencia it's near the coast and about 100km north

Cheers Blue. Just been on the Villareal website and located the stadium!!
If anyone wants me to get them a ticket for the home end, let me know.

may have a spare for villareal but need derby ticket adult or jnr will find out what the score is mon pm if any good to you based near knutsford

any spares for villareal away will collect and have cash fv preferd lol cheers blues.
inbox me i will defo get back to you missed byern away as i was in portugal on holiday grrr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.