Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

wo692 said:
just booked a week in benidorm and a night in villareal-just hope we can get tickets

where abouts in benidorm are you staying?

there are 2 coaches provisionally booked. i have about 85% occupancy with everyone who has pm,d.those who have said they are going please pm again as verification. payment via my paypal account early next week. i will pay the deposit on the coach(es) as soon as i get verification.
if you are looking for hotels try the thomson website as they sometimes do nights fro about 15euro.
dont forget that we are 1 hour ahead and kick off time is 20.45pm.
we will meet in racheals sports bar in the rincon de loix area.
departure time approx3.30

cheers mac

mac
we are not sure of getting tickets. Can book visit to bene anyway and have a few beers no problem. not keen on paying for couch we might not need until we know we have tickets. Any way round this? I suspect not.

have 1 coach from benidorm already full, also i have approx 20 booked for the next coach. can all the ones who have said they want to go let me know asap as this will fill up the next coach. as well. thanks for all the replies. i have sent out pms to those concerned cheers mac

I have booked my flights am staying in benidorm wheres the best place to stay where are you that are stayin in benidorm staying?

Think were looking at staying at. La era park. Also going to fly with ryanair from liverpool

i have 2 coaches booked,it is virtually full,to all the people who have enquired but not sent a personnal message( i have sent out pms to these) please clarify asap. anyone who wants to go from today will be put onto standby and i will sort out a smaller coach if the numbers stack up. i need to pay the coach no later than october 11th.
i need to put a deposit on the coaches so please do not abuse the coaches. ( otherwise i will lose this money)
theres no drinking or smoking allowed. plenty of time before during and after the game. thanks to all who have booked or enquired.
payment by palpay unless otherwise agreed. mac

ps the owner of the coach wants a ticket to the game can anyone help.

mac said:
there are 2 coaches provisionally booked. i have about 85% occupancy with everyone who has pm,d.those who have said they are going please pm again as verification. payment via my paypal account early next week. i will pay the deposit on the coach(es) as soon as i get verification.
if you are looking for hotels try the thomson website as they sometimes do nights fro about 15euro.
dont forget that we are 1 hour ahead and kick off time is 20.45pm.
we will meet in racheals sports bar in the rincon de loix area.
departure time approx3.30

cheers mac
me and the missus have booked for a week ,will get tickets for the game can we get on will pm you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.