Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

another two who've only got just over 3000 points so if anyone can help with tickets it would be appreciated.

stillblue said:
frothy said:
mac said:
there are 2 coaches provisionally booked. i have about 85% occupancy with everyone who has pm,d.those who have said they are going please pm again as verification. payment via my paypal account early next week. i will pay the deposit on the coach(es) as soon as i get verification.
if you are looking for hotels try the thomson website as they sometimes do nights fro about 15euro.
dont forget that we are 1 hour ahead and kick off time is 20.45pm.
we will meet in racheals sports bar in the rincon de loix area.
departure time approx3.30

cheers mac
me and the missus have booked for a week ,will get tickets for the game can we get on will pm you

Hi frothy
Did you pm mac and have you had a reply. I sent him a pm early sat asking for places but not heard back. I dont know if this is because of how busy he is of if I have cocked up with the system (new to it). Would be grateful if you could let me know. we are their for 4 days but what ever happens have a great time
i got a reply paid the money last night now waiting to hear back ,hope you got sorted and that i have done the right thing

please, when you send payments can you put your user names down as well, so i can confirm payment thanks mac
lucainena.es

frothy said:
stillblue said:
frothy said:
me and the missus have booked for a week ,will get tickets for the game can we get on will pm you

Hi frothy
Did you pm mac and have you had a reply. I sent him a pm early sat asking for places but not heard back. I dont know if this is because of how busy he is of if I have cocked up with the system (new to it). Would be grateful if you could let me know. we are their for 4 days but what ever happens have a great time
i got a reply paid the money last night now waiting to hear back ,hope you got sorted and that i have done the right thing
got conformation of payment off mac looking forward to it now

i know its a long shot but if anyone who has got the points and not going to villareal away then would be obliged if you could get us two tx and i'll pay the going rate and some.prefer not to be fannying around in spain for tickets. pm if poss cheers ,john.

to the ones who have not sent payment via paypal.please make sure if u pay by credit/debit card you have to pay the additional charge, approx 3.6%..the coach ticket price is very low to start with, and i cannot offset this additional fee. muchas gracias. mac
thankyou to all the people who have sent their money already.
lucainena.es<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:25 am --<br /><br />
crizack said:
Can mac give us info on departure locations in benidorm, dates, times and a list of confirmed people with a constant update on how many places are now left? I think a few people are sceptical as you posted in another thread that I have just read, that you have had cancellations. Can you tell me why? I've pm'd you and have had a reply. will transfer you the money tomorrow. Just need some things set in stone. Cheers mate.
with regards to the above message.
1 i have already stated the approx times and departure point.
2 i have 150 people provisionally booked, 130 of these have said they are deffinates.
of these 68 have paid.
3 i have had 2 sets( approx 12 people) cancel who said they were deffinates.
4 you said you are skeptical, it works both ways. i have put time and money into this as well. i have put my business details on so you can link to them, i have also been in contact with a lot of fellow posters,what else do you want me to do.
5 i will not post who has booked, some people are trying to surprise their partners etc. if you want to know ask the fellow bluemooners to reply to u u could do this through pm.. i will not divulge personal information
6 anyone can book up to the time of full occupancy. it is based on first come first served basis. i have booked 3 coaches if they are fully booked i will make some money to cover my time, but if not then i will have to pay that difference.
7 i try to give constant updates,i do not want to be posting all the time as this will upset others who use the forum,i have pm,d everyone who has pm me .
8 as soon as i get receipt for the bookings from the coach company i will post it.but please remember this is Spain mac

lucainena.es

frothy said:
frothy said:
stillblue said:
Hi frothy
got conformation of payment off mac looking forward to it now
Thanks for keeping me in touch. We have just sent the funds off and I am sure all will be well including the result.

not sure about this one, ive heard your up in top level behind a plastic screen which is scratched to fuck and can only see one goal! plus the place is a dump!

may just go valencia for a few!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.