Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

de niro said:
city51 said:
de niro said:
i'd get your if i was you, if his points kick in give yours back and get 3 together

I tried that for Munich but they would not do it

that might have been in the last week of sale, otherwise you just return for refund and rebuy 3 together.

No it was first day of sale and i said can i bring it back and get 4 togethor when they have enough points to buy and she said no

1 Villarreal ticket wanted, please PM me if you have a spare, as a last resort i'm willing to do a straight swap, a derby ticket for a villarreal ticket.
cheers.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of our group of 4 has had to pull out of this trip, we are on Spikes one night trip that leaves the day before the game and returns straight after the match, so there is a place going along with a match ticket, trip and ticket both at face value, PM if interested, must go before tomorrow night. I WILL NOT SELL MATCH TICKET SEPARATELY .

mainestand said:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of our group of 4 has had to pull out of this trip, we are on Spikes one night trip that leaves the day before the game and returns straight after the match, so there is a place going along with a match ticket, trip and ticket both at face value, PM if interested, must go before tomorrow night. I WILL NOT SELL MATCH TICKET SEPARATELY .

understandable.

Re: Viillareal away

welcometomanchester said:
Am I the only one who thinks I'll get one with 4700?

You'll get one with 4250 on the scheme i reckon.

Treating the old man and are flying down for the game - making abit of a holiday of it on the way. We have 6050 points and I am not convinced we will get tickets so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated :)

Richard said:
Treating the old man and are flying down for the game - making abit of a holiday of it on the way. We have 6050 points and I am not convinced we will get tickets so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated :)
Looking for two for villareal away if anyone can help will compensate you for your trouble , cheers BLUES

looking for two ticket Villareal away .travelling from Jersey ,no joy from supporters club .
mobile 07797732918. staying benidorm sunday till thursday .<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 am --<br /><br />looking for two ticket Villareal away .travelling from Jersey ,no joy from supporters club .
mobile 07797732918. staying benidorm sunday till thursday .

Re: 2 tickets for villareal

Can I jump on the 'Any Spares' bandwagon. 1,2 or 3 wanted. Doesn't sound like there are many left & cant get ours until Friday and saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.