Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

6 of us going....were one short, and that will be Monday for his points, will it make it to then, I dont think so.

1 pretty please ..pm me

if anyone wants to make my day ,please,please,could you sort me a ticket out ,if you have the points but are not goping i will recieve it gracfully thxs,please pm me

i went down to the stadium at 8:15 this morning absolutely shitting myself because the other 6 blues in front of me said they had heard stories about 30/40/50 tickets left so i was expecting to get there and the woman would say "sorry, sold out now" due to people phoning while i was in the queue BUT...

when i got to the front the woman who served me had a little stack of what looked like about 50 tickets, there were 2 other people working this morning and i can only assume they would have a little stack of tickets each aswell because they wernt getting their tickets from the woman serving me, i think people are trying to scare other blues to be honest (and it worked because i was biting my nails in the queue), im not trying to rub it in that ive got one and im not lying to try and cheer you up or for a sick laugh...

just though id let you all know about my experience at the ticket office today because i have been looking at villarreal threads all week and i want to try and be helpful for other blues because i know how worrying it is when your always at the cut off point :( i could be wrong so please dont go mad if it sells out today but im sure there were more than 50 :) hope this helps someone a bit.

Alright here's my offer for a ticket for Valencia. I will trade you for a ticket for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds at the Manchester Apollo on the 26th of October. Just one slight catch, coming from the States, so don't get into Manchester until the 25th. Any takers, pm me.

Just to add my bit to this thread... I'll pay generous expenses to anyone prepared to sell me one or two tickets for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.