Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

jay_mcfc said:
im_still_here said:
are the tickets for valencia 10euros and if you could let us know the tickets in the villareal end that would be great, theres a groupd of us goin with no tickets.

I've never known Valencia tickets to be €10, certainly not for champs league. More likely that they'll be €20/25 or better than that if you spend €35 in the club shop you get a free ticket. Check that one first though, it's always been the case whilst I've been here but you never know
They are 10 euros for valencia member and I think 19 euros for non members

How far is the ground from the town as i am on spikes trip and depending where we get dropped off. (coach leaving valencia at 2) hows best way to get to ground and what time is the ticket office open.

Thanks in advance

jay_mcfc said:
bluesmith said:
They are 10 euros for valencia member and I think 19 euros for non members

Fair enough, I didn't know that.

Bargain
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Galerias/Multimedia/Descargas/2011/10/PRECIOS_CHAMPION_FASE_1_SUPER_Bayer_Leverkusen_y_Genk.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Ga ... y_Genk.pdf</a>

Lee Gally said:
How far is the ground from the town as i am on spikes trip and depending where we get dropped off. (coach leaving valencia at 2) hows best way to get to ground and what time is the ticket office open.

Thanks in advance

Spikes trip is leaving Valencia at 2pm? Blimey!

jay_mcfc said:
I'll know tomorrow evening. I worked up at the B team game tonight but the ticket office was closed when I got there and the electric board that has the information was switched off. My mate is going over tomorrow after work so I'll know then on the price.
jay, any news mate

Hi all,

2 Norn Iron Citizens arriving in Salou next Monday morning for the match..had planned to travel to Castellon on the Wed morning but like so many have no ticket.

The threads quite lengthy so if someone could give us any sort of summary on how to get a ticket as close to the City end as possible that would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Joe + Rossco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.