Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/12/29/2822602/schalke-fans-to-boycott-europa-league-clash-with-viktoria?ICID=OP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... ia?ICID=OP</a>

Over 60000pounds off the Man City fans.The boycott game;was in the europa league;and they still wanted 110 euro.Fair play to the german fans;who stuck together;with a boycott of Viktoria.

Thank you everyone for your help, I am now sorted and am on the trip to Viktoria Plzen!! See you all on the plane!! (No you don't need to hide I will do that, I'll sit quietly in a corner with my invisibility cloak on, if I get it back from Cheadle_Blue in time!!) :-)

Thanks again guys.

Eccles Blue said:
Thank you everyone for your help, I am now sorted and am on the trip to Viktoria Plzen!! See you all on the plane!! (No you don't need to hide I will do that, I'll sit quietly in a corner with my invisibility cloak on, if I get it back from Cheadle_Blue in time!!) :-)

Thanks again guys.

Just need tickets now!

Tonster said:
Eccles Blue said:

Thanks again guys.

Just need tickets now!

Please don't remind me............ I've emailed my brother, whose wife used to work in Prague, for places to visit in case I don't get a ticket!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:

Thanks again guys.

See you there blue :)

Does anyone have an idea when this trip will sell out? 3 of us want to go, but just waiting on tickets until Thursday? Do these trips sell out quickly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.