Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

lancs blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Tonster said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportoptions.com/Viktoria-Plzen-v-Man-City/index.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportoptions.com/Viktoria-Pl ... /index.asp</a>

This link works for me and takes you to payment and booking page

Thank you Tonster but I still get the same error message!! Ah well, I shall just have to wait until Monday with my fingers and toes crossed. :-)

Thanks again.

EB, if you're having a problem accessing a webpage that others can view without any difficulty then clearing your browser's cache may help - or alternatively try a different browser.

this'll be good.

de niro said:
lancs blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Thank you Tonster but I still get the same error message!! Ah well, I shall just have to wait until Monday with my fingers and toes crossed. :-)

Thanks again.

EB, if you're having a problem accessing a webpage that others can view without any difficulty then clearing your browser's cache may help - or alternatively try a different browser.

this'll be good.

Cheeky, it was good, so good that I deleted the post I typed out last night!! :-)

Tried the clearing browser's cache, tried using Safari with my iPad (see de niro I am not in the 19thC) and still nothing so back to the drawing board and 9.00 am tomorrow for the old fashioned Alexander Graham Bell!! :-) (And if I knew how to do that face with the tongue pulled out I would type that in as well!! I'll get you back in Plzen my friend)

ssouthstand116 said:
How many tickets have been allocated, (sorry if this has already been asked, i just cba looking through the whole post)
Still unconfirmed but i've been told by Plzen fans that we will get 620.

bluesmith said:
ssouthstand116 said:
How many tickets have been allocated, (sorry if this has already been asked, i just cba looking through the whole post)

is that all? I expected it to be a little amount but i thought we were getting about 1000/1500

ssouthstand116 said:
bluesmith said:
ssouthstand116 said:

is that all? I expected it to be a little amount but i thought we were getting about 1000/1500
We are only entitled to 5%, they will sell all there tickets so no reason to give us any more.

bluesmith said:
ssouthstand116 said:
bluesmith said:

We are only entitled to 5%, they will sell all there tickets so no reason to give us any more.

So with a 100 or so going to superbia members and a few hundred going to players and hangers on, that prob leaves 300 or so for sale.....

Good luck!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluesmith said:
ssouthstand116 said:

So with a 100 or so going to superbia members and a few hundred going to players and hangers on, that prob leaves 300 or so for sale.....

Good luck!

Just to clarify, the exact wording of the UEFA regulation is:

All clubs in the competition must make at least 5% of the total capacity of their
stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe
area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category
tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs in question) for their
VIP supporters, sponsors, etc.

The players and corporates allocation should be taken care of by the 200 as I can't see masses of players relatives trekking to Plzen tbh. So once Superbia have gone that should leave around 500 or so for the rest of us.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Is Spike going to be announcing any trips 2/3 day trips for this one?

Can't see it can you? With only 600 tickets how many planes can they fill? That's why Thomas Cook aren't running one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.