Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a early goal is needed tonight to settle players and fans! Hope he goes with a 4-3-3 don, t want to see our midfield get over run again and think kolarov could do with someone in there to help him I, d go for
hart

zabba
kolarov
nasty
kompany

garcia
yaya
fernandinho

milner
navas
aguero

SkyBlueUSA said:
Best case scenario is City get a 2 goal lead in the first half. Second half, City just controls possession/kicks the ball around, subs around 60mins. with an eye on the derby for Sunday.

Whereas what's most likely to happen is we'll rock up thinking we deserve the points because we're the big important team, stroll through the first half, find to our astonishment Plzen aren't going to gift us the match, then struggle like fuck for the last 10 minutes trying to simultaneously win and not lose by leaving too many people upfield.

Pessimistic? Me?

adrianr said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Best case scenario is City get a 2 goal lead in the first half. Second half, City just controls possession/kicks the ball around, subs around 60mins. with an eye on the derby for Sunday.

Whereas what's most likely to happen is we'll rock up thinking we deserve the points because we're the big important team, stroll through the first half, find to our astonishment Plzen aren't going to gift us the match, then struggle like fuck for the last 10 minutes trying to simultaneously win and not lose by leaving too many people upfield.

Pessimistic? Me?

Something tells me you have watched us before....... ;-)

adrianr said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Pessimistic? Me?

with Kompany and Aguero picking up injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.