Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Can be done via Berlin for those struggling. Liverpool to Berlin Sunday to Wednesday is £70. Train from Berlin to Prague is £75.

Apparently their home stadium mate.

Redevelopment in 2011 - they played their Europa league games there last season.

I'm going Sunday to Wednesday.

Probably stay in Prague Sunday night, then off to Plzen. Only a £3 bus ride and takes an hour!

Is it true that the game will be held in the Eden Stadium in Prague because Plzen's stadium is too small?

jimbo101 said:

Redevelopment in 2011 - they played their Europa league games there last season.

Probably stay in Prague Sunday night, then off to Plzen. Only a £3 bus ride and takes an hour!
Hmm. I wonder where the misinformation came from if true.

Jumanji said:
jimbo101 said:

Hmm. I wonder where the misinformation came from if true.
It was speculation, because they have played in Prague previously.

They did play their 2011 champions league games in prague as their ground was being re-developed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.