Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

stimo said:
lancs blue said:
stimo said:
if played in plzen it'll be 1500. be worse than villereal for tickets this one. booked sunday to thursday in prague, buzzin! old town looks a great booze up

Is 1500 certain, they're only obliged to give us 5% of capacity, which would be around 600?
was a guess to be honest mate, i heard somewhere that there has to be at least 1500 tickets for away fans to meet regulations, might be where the rumours about moving it to prague's stadium are coming from. could be wrong im sure we'll find out next week

The rule in Europe is a minimum of 5% capacity so at Plzen's home ground that's approx 600 depending on segregation etc

Surely they will move this 600 tickets is madness comparing the amount of blues who will go over

Blue Til Death said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to when this fixture was decided?? only just seen the group draw from yesterday..

City posted it on facebook at around 8pm, it was on UEFA's website before 10:00pm (I checked at 7.00pm and it wasn't up), I then went out and it was there when I checked again at 10:00pm

mancmackem said:
We only got just short of 1000 for Villarreal, so wont be as tough if 1500 is the number but it will still be a nightmare!
Think it was nearer 3k mate
We had the whole of the "birdcage" which holds 2,800 IIRC

Carver said:
Blue Til Death said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to when this fixture was decided?? only just seen the group draw from yesterday..

City posted it on facebook at around 8pm, it was on UEFA's website before 10:00pm (I checked at 7.00pm and it wasn't up), I then went out and it was there when I checked again at 10:00pm

Ok thanks mate, dont do fb.. will start making plans for this

mike channon´s windmill said:
mancmackem said:
We only got just short of 1000 for Villarreal, so wont be as tough if 1500 is the number but it will still be a nightmare!
Think it was nearer 3k mate
We had the whole of the "birdcage" which holds 2,800 IIRC

Was 1400 after looking up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/October/Villarreal-away-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... y-sold-out</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.